60-Series (FJ62) Stickers - Engine Bay and Interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WoodnotRust

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi All...I made the stickers pictured below as part of my restoration effort. At first I made the two I didn't have (the glove box stickers) and then decided to refresh the ones in my engine bay that were a bit worn. I've printed 4 stickers (shown as 'in stock") and have the others ready to print if there is enough interest. The turn-around time for stickers that aren't printed yet is about two weeks.

PM me if you are interested in other (non-metallic) stickers from other model years.

Roger

1614036575791.png

Slide1.png

Man I wish you could do a T-Case sticker for a 60. Very nice work
I started these because I couldn't find the ones I needed @ToyotaMatt or SOR. I don't think either have the T-Case sticker for the 60. Take a look and if they don't then get someone to send me a good photo and precise dimensions. I did something similar for the FJ62 so I know that one is do-able.

PM me for more details regarding the start of a new sticker run.

R

I’d be glad to send you a pic or I can send a glove box door out of my parts stash. Let me know what’s best for you and I’ll shoot you a PM. Thanks. Jimmy

I’d be glad to send you a pic or I can send a glove box door out of my parts stash. Let me know what’s best for you and I’ll shoot you a PM. Thanks. Jimmy
Thank you for the offer. A high quality pic with precise dimensions is probably best. Let me know what you'd like in return. Thanks,...Roger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom