Wanted 60 series 3rd row seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for rear 3rd row seats I have seen them in a 62. Anyone know if they are stock or an aftermarket set up. I have looked at S.O.R and Cool Cruisers,and man-a-fre. Thanks

Try Marv.... They dont leave much headroom without having a high top... Work OK if you have little ones 5-6yrs old........

Ive got a set that we got from the dealership back in 85. Ill try and get some pics. Then make me an offer.

prepare to wet yourself...

Unless you want to have the kiddies riding old school, you will need seatblets back there too. I think all 60-series D pilars are predrilled/ Also you will need to weld the seat brackets to the floor.

A cheaper set up is to modify a stock bench seat and have it face backwards. I'm doing this mod too, when I get around to it. Also, keep in mind that the 60-series equipped with factory 3rd row seats had a split second row bench seat, so you could get back there without climbing over.

A great look at the factory set-up:
For sale on eBay: eBay Motors: Toyota : Land Cruiser (item 110299835408 end time Nov-04-08 10:40:24 PST)

2ndrow2.jpg

2ndrow.jpg

3rdrowback.jpg

3rdrowbracket.jpg

3rdrowup.jpg

3rdrow.jpg

Those are exactly what my third row seats look like. They are nice, I just wish i needed them.

Unless you want to have the kiddies riding old school, you will need seatblets back there too. I think all 60-series D pilars are predrilled/ Also you will need to weld the seat brackets to the floor.

A cheaper set up is to modify a stock bench seat and have it face backwards. I'm doing this mod too, when I get around to it. Also, keep in mind that the 60-series equipped with factory 3rd row seats had a split second row bench seat, so you could get back there without climbing over.

A great look at the factory set-up:
For sale on eBay: eBay Motors: Toyota : Land Cruiser (item 110299835408 end time Nov-04-08 10:40:24 PST)

2ndrow2.jpg

2ndrow.jpg

3rdrowback.jpg

3rdrowbracket.jpg

3rdrowup.jpg

3rdrow.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom