60 C-Channel Repair Rails (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Reevesci, I have an 87fj, the PO cut out the rear crossmember leaving the diagonal parts riveted on both sides I'm restoring my truck and I don't know how difficult it is to find an OEM replacement. Have you ever had a request to make them? Thanks

Never been requested. Contact @mel lowe or @ginericLC or @arcteryx to see if they have a clean one they can rustle up for you. Be much cheaper.

Jason

Please add another set for a 62!

What up Jason!
^^^^^^^^
Bub is one of the Wasatch Guys! Totally good dude! His truck was my truck so I feel vested!

Had some time today... They will ship tomorrow.

J

P1030809.JPG

These look great, my 83 FJ60 is in dire need of this repair. Do you currently have these available?

-Sean

I can if you need a set.

Jason

Thanks for the quick reply! I will let you know shortly if I want to pull the trigger on this. I started digging around on the inside of the frame and found some other weak areas so I need to make sure those are repairable before I commit to the c-channel repair.

UPDATE!!!!

REPAIR RAILS ARE NOW LASER CUT AND CNC BENT!!!! SAME PRICE TO BOOT!!! I spent some extra time and money over the holiday to bring an all around better quality product to my customers. These fit perfect and are a much cleaner product now. Basically I swapped my labor for CNC/Laser costs... Just passing along the news and the upgraded product.

Thanks for all the orders on these guys. I have a few sets in stock and ready to ship.

Jason

P1110420.JPG
P1110421.JPG
P1110423.JPG

P1110424.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom