60 C-Channel Repair Rails (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you think in the future you will be selling left and right rail section from the mid point back to the c channel some day?

Do you think in the future you will be selling left and right rail section from the mid point back to the c channel some day?

Not as a std stocking item. The extended version I posted a picture of in your thread was a custom set and they went to Canada. The cost gets up there on these and in some cases you can find a better frame for a little more money...

J

HI,
Anyone make a frame patch for the frame section around the front spring hanger for the rear leaf springs?

I decided I would like to order a set of repair rails with grade 8 hardware for my 1983 FJ60, do you have those available right now?

-Sean

my corrosion starts in the inner channel "missing metal half way up the frame rail inner" all the way back and 1/4 the way up the arch hump over axle. Got a replacement channel that I can put in place for both sides? the shock tube snapped off from corrosion long ago, so outter channel will eventually need to be replaced or strengthened.

The C-channel replacements are awesome. I do have a question though. I had to cut out the rear bumper crossmember, and the bolts don't allow the spare tire crossmember to fit. Do I need that spare tire crossmember?

2016-07-15 15.50.17.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom