60/62 Series Interior LED Replacement Kits (Re-introduction) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FullyLitLED

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I haven’t been heavily advertising the LED kits over the last couple years but I have still been selling them both on here via PM and locally, since 2010. Continuing to improve product and supplier source as well providing the most comprehensive kits for all landcruisers :) I have in the past supplied kits to the 40 series, 55 series, 60 series, 70 series, 80 series, 100 series, 200 series, GX, 4runner, Tacoma, and FJ cruiser guys.

Making a more public return and due to interest of everyone who has been messaging me regarding these 60/62 series 12 Volt Interior LED direct replacement kits, here is the public post. In compiling these LED kits, I always make sure the suppliers I use have the best product out there. If I have to source from multiple suppliers, I do that but there is always a balance between price, quality, and also something simple as color matching and light dispersion. I am happy able to contribute more of my time to doing the LED kits and headlight retrofits as I made this transition over the last couple of months.

Any questions, PM is the best way to reach me but always feel free to chime in within this thread. Currently the price for the interior LED replacement kit which replaces the front and rear dome light is $35 shipped in the USA for the white LED kit. Warm white and other options are available for an extra $3 (I order the other colors in less amounts due to less demand so they cost a little more) For now I am only offering interior LED kits, I am working on exterior stuff though!

Photos I have attached are two versions. One is in a very dark garage and the other two are at the side of a warehouse I found (at dusk). I found that super dark areas exaggerate the light so I wanted to post some photos during dusk to show it is equally bright.

This was the previous 60 series LED kits for reference in the link below. If you compare the light output between the old kits and the new kits I am providing, you will notice much better light spread.

also a link to the reviews people had about my LED kits:

I haven’t been heavily advertising the LED kits over the last couple years but I have still been selling them both on here and locally. Continuing to improve product and supplier source as well providing the most comprehensive kits for landcruisers :)

IMG_3264.JPG

IMG_3279.JPG

Last edited:
Sold a couple of these in the last month but just to be fair…I usually offer a free led kit in exchange for a review. First one to reply here/via DM is entitled to that offer!

I would offer it to one of the people who purchased but then that wouldn’t be a fair advertisement…if one of the previous purchasers call dibs, I will throw in an LED kit of equal value for another one of their vehicles in exhange for the 60/62 series LED kit review

Edit: Reviewer is @ff347

Last edited:
Any kits for 24v vehicles?
What’s up man, I did sell them in the past but I have not sold them to anyone here as of late. I have a new supplier so I haven’t gotten around to testing if they are okay with 24v, spec sheet says yes however! If you don’t mind waiting a bit then I can get to testing the 24v with the led kit :)

-L

What's the lumen output of your reverse lights? I didn't notice it in the thread so hoping I'm not just going blind(er).

What's the lumen output of your reverse lights? I didn't notice it in the thread so hoping I'm not just going blind(er).

Hey man, it’s 1900 lumens per bulb! You’re not going blind, I didn’t add that detail in the listing lol

Hey man, it’s 1900 lumens per bulb! You’re not going blind, I didn’t add that detail in the listing lol
NICE! Over 4x brighter than the ones I've been running for a while (which already were considerably brighter than the incandescents).

Hey. These look awesome. Hoping you might be able to help me. My rear interior light stays on when on’ door’ switch. Any ideas?
thanks guys.

Hey. These look awesome. Hoping you might be able to help me. My rear interior light stays on when on’ door’ switch. Any ideas?
thanks guys.

What’s up man. Alot of people rewire it to have the rear dome have the functionality of the middle row dome…maybe a previous owner did the mod... Sadly, most of the ones who rewire end up butchering the wiring in the back unnecessarily but you can always go back

It is useful to have it come with the door opening to be honest

Let me know if I can help you. PM for quicker response if you have any other questions :)

What’s up man. Alot of people rewire it to have the rear dome have the functionality of the middle row dome…maybe a previous owner did the mod... Sadly, most of the ones who rewire end up butchering the wiring in the back unnecessarily but you can always go back

It is useful to have it come with the door opening to be honest

Let me know if I can help you. PM for quicker response if you have any other questions :)
Cheers mate. Are you saying that originally it would have come on with the door light, or other way around.

Cheers mate. Are you saying that originally it would have come on with the door light, or other way around.
Originally the dome light could come on with the doors, or full on via the switch. Functionality was the same with the cargo light but it was isolated to only operate with the rear hatch (or full on via its own switch).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom