60/62 Series Interior LED Replacement Kits (Re-introduction) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The LED kit was simple to install. I took some time to clean up the door switches and now things are working great. Thanks!
IMG_1110.jpeg

Hello everyone,

All orders placed for interior LED kit are eligible for free license plate lights when photos of the install (simple before and after or before or just after) pictures are posted

Thank you everyone here who have purchased and posted their install pics!

I just noticed yesterday that the lens on my factory cargo light is yellowed and VERY brittle & cracked. Looking like I need to get on replacing that and my dome light with a couple nice LED assemblies sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
I just noticed yesterday that the lens on me factory cargo light is yellowed and VERY brittle & cracked. Looking like I need to get on replacing that and my dome light with a couple nice LED assemblies sooner rather than later.

I carry the lenses as well! :)

I’m gathering parts for major winter refit. Looking for LED kit for 1989 FJ62.

In lieu of a group buy, I am offering a promo which runs now through memorial day. Every LED interior kit order will come with free license plate lights+side marker lights or front side marker lights+rear side marker lights depending on the configuration of your vehicle. In addition, I will be throwing in free red map light upgrade if a warm white interior LED kit upgrade is purchased. The good news? No minimum orders/participants needed to basically get a 20-25% discount when taking the free items into consideration. Also, there is no cap on who can enjoy this discount!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom