#6 White to brown bodywork and paint (Tatonka) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tatonka: The hood had several ripples, or something in it. I couldn’t see it really, they are very faint but it’s all good now. 3 more coats of primer and I’m done. The hood is trailing behind the rest of the vehicle.

3B4DA421-CAD2-4550-A8DC-BE2BD2EC0CB4.jpeg

The world always needs more updates from Kelly! It’s automotive artistry

The world always needs more updates from Kelly! It’s automotive artistry
It’s at a top secret stage now. Can’t reveal my hidden techniques that I invented.

Had to cut out the previous repair work, and looking at it afterwards it’s a good thing we did. There was some bad repair work in there.

doors, tailgate and hatch at in the paint booth. Body is almost ready too.

image.jpg

I'm super glad you cut that stuff out. It never seemed "correct" to me. Probably would have reared its ugly head years down the road

Had to cut out the previous repair work, and looking at it afterwards it’s a good thing we did. There was some bad repair work in there.

doors, tailgate and hatch at in the paint booth. Body is almost ready too.

View attachment 2653133
I have these spots too. Also the one in the wheel well. That seam they fill... so stupid. Just a rusty mess...

I envy your booth. I spray lacquer on wooden jig saw puzzles before we cut them on lasers. I have two million dollar booths being constructed right now and I really hope I get moved over to the new facility. I want the space and air quality you have!

I envy your booth. I spray lacquer on wooden jig saw puzzles before we cut them on lasers. I have two million dollar booths being constructed right now and I really hope I get moved over to the new facility. I want the space and air quality you have!
I am moving into a larger shop in May. I just ordered an Americure 1000 HI bake booth. Pretty excited about that!!

B4347512-3D3B-45CF-9D9F-9D794F1CA569.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom