5100's with Eibach Springs - how much lift per groove? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently installed Bilstien 5100's with Eibach springs in front on the lowest setting. My measurement from hub to bottom of fender is about 20.5" which is close to stock from what I read on this site. So, my question is, how much lift will I get with each groove on the shock body?

From toyota-4runner.org --> "Lift settings are 0”, .85”, 1.75”, and 2.5”..."

I was running Toytec springs (Eibach 112-620) on the second notch for just over 2.5" lift up front after it settled / was aligned.

What Eibach springs are you using?

- Brian

I am using the Eibach springs for a 4runner which are "meant" for the Eibach shocks. I am on the bottom setting and using stock 4Runner seats/mounts. The Toytec mounts look thick so that probably adds ~3/4"? I assume the measurements that you provided (thank you) are for the stock springs. If the springs are the same as yours and I am using the stock mounts, I might need to go to the middle groove for 3". Thoughts?

Link to springs I bought: E30-82-073-01-20

it is the only front spring Eibach makes for the 4runner/FJ and since they make the springs for Toytec, I figured they would be similar. I am sure they are slightly different but I don't know the specs of either spring to be sure. Summit had them for $18 cheaper than Eibach and free shipping so I took a shot.

it is the only front spring Eibach makes for the 4runner/FJ and since they make the springs for Toytec, I figured they would be similar. I am sure they are slightly different but I don't know the specs of either spring to be sure. Summit had them for $18 cheaper than Eibach and free shipping so I took a shot.

The reason I bring it up is I am running the toytec/eibachs w/5100's on the lowest setting and I am definitely lifted a little under 2" in the front.

PDXGX: what is your hub center to bottom of fender measurement? I expect you are getting roughly 0.75" just from the aluminum top hat because I am using the stock steel version which is pretty thin and therefore does not contribute to any lift for my truck.

I did the fronts again today and moved it up one groove. It yielded about 0.75" of lift. I am now at 21.25" from hub to fender.

From toyota-4runner.org --> "Lift settings are 0”, .85”, 1.75”, and 2.5”..."

I was running Toytec springs (Eibach 112-620) on the second notch for just over 2.5" lift up front after it settled / was aligned.

What Eibach springs are you using?

- Brian
How was the ride by using Bilstein with Toytec 112-620 on the second notch?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom