5 point harness - which ones? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.off-road.com
I am finally getting around to installing some harnesses in my rig and I was wondering which latch style do you like and how comfortable is it.  I have used the old style lever latch and they are kind of big, but I have never used them for long peroids of time to know if they are comfortable or not.  I don't know if I want to spend the extra money of the newer cam locks, but they do look smaller which could be more comfortable.  So, what do you have, how do you like it, and would you get something different next time?

http://www.rciracing.com/page12.htm

I run these 4-point 2" street belts. Uses a clasp just like a car does, great for getting in-out quickly when you are trail riding, and IMO very safe for the slower speed you see on the trail. Run them for 5-6 years with no complaints or problems.

mounts just like the race ones...1/2" bolts. Buckle is automotive-grade (if there is one?) and works just like a normal car...just twin Y-type shoulder belts to go back to a rear mount point...and those are plenty long to go to the floor if they had to.

I haven't wrecked mine yet, and I'm not soft on my junk... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom