4x4 squared (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone seen this amazing rig?

There is a gray one I've seen in NE ABQ a couple times. Clearance is unbelievable. I couldn't see the diffs hanging down even from the low position of my prius, so I asked the driver at a redlight if they were portals. He was nice and very excited about it. It will probably never see dirt though.

Insane.

PRIUS?!?!?!?!?

:popcorn:

We have 2 of them. You got a problem with it? :flipoff2:
Are these leftovers from commuting in DC? I've always thought it would be funny to have Prius and a Land Cruiser in the same driveway.

We have a Cruiser, a Hybrid Camry, and a Hybrid Highlander. Love the hybrids - great fuel economy but still good acceleration.

Unfortunately, the Cruiser has neither, but it will go places the other two won't!

Thankfully Evan and David are offsetting the carbon footprint I'm using up. :rofl:

image.jpg

Are these leftovers from commuting in DC? I've always thought it would be funny to have Prius and a Land Cruiser in the same driveway.

Actually, we bought the first one before we thought about moving to DC and just bought the second one a couple months ago. Our commuting footprint was much smaller in DC, I biked and Ashleigh rode the subway.

It's nice to fill up every 2 weeks for $20. I did a 1,000 mile day trip through Denver and Fort Collins from here for less than $60. The less I spend on gas, the more I can spend on other things.

Ryan loves the Prius, so she'll mostly drive the 2006 when she gets her license this week and Ashleigh and I will mostly commute together in the 2013 we just bought. When we can't ride together, I'll pedal or dust off the LX.

It will be rare to see them in the driveway together. It barely fits 2 cars and since the LX isn't driven regularly, it is in the garage so we don't have to shuffle. I don't know what we'll do if it gets too tall for the garage.

Ryan gets her license this week??? Sheesh, where did the time go? We traded in our 2nd gen on a '15 and sometimes on extended trips without being really light on the go pedal we can get 50 mpg. I was really happy if I could get 15 at 75 mph with our 80.

I have a Prius C and 100 series in the same driveway! prob the best combo for NM.
I have the sweet spot between a Prius and a Cruiser, an ES350. Gobs of power for a granny car, plenty of space and comfort for the family, 25 - 30 mpg.

Ryan gets her license this week??? Sheesh, where did the time go? We traded in our 2nd gen on a '15 and sometimes on extended trips without being really light on the go pedal we can get 50 mpg. I was really happy if I could get 15 at 75 mph with our 80.

Yep, she's driving! Hope you guys are doing well. Look us up if you ever make it back this way; would be great to see you and Wendy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom