4th Annual Oil Country Cruiser Rubythaw Mar. 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The event was super and I had a great time.

Thanks to Tyler and everyone else who helped organize it, Jason for being a buddy and answering all my questions and giving me advice, Paul and Dean for the advice on how to get through on the hard sections (also Dean, thanks for hooking up the sweet swag), Eric for his continuing push to deflare the 80, Bryan for the help with the help in recovery... and everyone else for making me feel comfortable with the driving & group, those who lent me recovery stuff when I got stuck, and the 3 different people that helped explain to me how a deflator works.

:beer:

I too had a great time. The weather was great and the people too. Found a great little trail on day two which was quite interesting. I had a bit of trouble with my transfer case not going back into high, but thanks to Tyler's expertise he figured out how to get it back into high.

Tons of prizes and an awesome swag bag too.

Here are some of my pics of the weekend. Hopefully there will be others.

Saturday morning at Nordegg Lodge parking lot.
IMG_20160311_0852531.jpg

At the trailhead to Ruby Falls
IMG_20160311_1021078.jpg

IMG_20160311_1217218.jpg

IMG_20160311_1217274.jpg

IMG_20160311_1217326.jpg

Looks like an awesome trip! Wish I coulda made it.

Nice pics guys. It was a great time and the weather couldn't have been better. Simply amazing The day two trail worked out awesome. Good find by Char and commitment by Eric to lead the run before anyone could say maybe not.

I don't have many pics now but will try and get some videos up sooner or later. Troopy repairs are nearly complete.

Big thanks to all our sponsors and members that helped with the event. The way it was executed made it easy on folks rather than onerous. Could make this happen a few times a year pretty easily if we so chose.

Until next time

I too want to thank all the organizers, it was a fantastic weekend. You can never go wrong with Ruby. Day 2 was a ton of fun, the 'wing-it' plan made it that much better. I am hoping to get down there again and do more random excursions for sure.

Jeez, what can be said about the raffle. Huge thanks to the sponsors and club, I am still blown away with what was being thrown around that night!!

It was great to come out again with the group, it had been WAY too long. Also, met a ton of new people who share the same addiction, always a plus. Hopefully the next trip is a little sooner for me this time around.

I havent had a chance to go through my pictures yet, I might get a chance tonight when I finish the job I am out at currently but I am out of town again tomorrow until Friday at the earliest. Probably wont get them until the weekend.

Thanks again for letting me tag along dispite the fact that I dont yet own a Toyota.

Terry

Nice video!

Great video T. Some really cool shots. My favorite is from the tow point of the bubba rope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom