4th Annual Oil Country Cruiser Rubythaw Mar. 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm down for sure, and probably + 1, will confirm with this famed "co-pilot" of mine that's excited about the fishing.

image.jpeg
We'll be at dare I say the first annual

"RUBITHAW!!"

Salmon style too

Alright, I was able to clear March 6th, so I'm in with likely 2 little cruiserkids. Is it going to be Rubithaw, or Rubythaw?

Alright, I was able to clear March 6th, so I'm in with likely 2 little cruiserkids. Is it going to be Rubithaw, or Rubythaw?

Spelling was never my fort eh!

What's left on your truck?

Lots of little things.
-Exhaust header shifted and is now hitting the frame (not sure how Im going to work that out), rear section got bashed in Valemount last summer and I broke a baffle off in the muffler.
-Need to rebuild the winch
-Suspension bushings
Those are the top of the list items. Still need to get my locker in too...
Im hoping to get it in the garage this weekend and start working on it.

Spent a few hours with out a nibble today.
IMG_20160122_170827.jpg

My kind of fishing :(

Getting pretty close. I just sent a few more messages to last minute stragglers. Hoping you guys can make it out.

Updated List of Who's coming

Tyler And Char
Curtis
Peter and Tanis
Marc and Mike Salmon
Dean and Adam
Paul and Jake
Larry + 1
Decoco + 1
Tom + 1
Jason + kiddos?
Bryan Kathan

Still need to hear from:
Tim
Eric
Jeremy

Hey guys, if anyone (probably also from the guys that heave met me before) that has some advice on what I should be taking let me know.
I'll probably still be stock height by then (unless I'm severely talked out of it), since I will be studying for some kind of banking bs designation until before the trip.

let me know !

I don't know much about your truck, but with winter wheeling tire chains (and the clearance to run them) trumps a lot of more expensive "mods".

I would just keep it simple. Make sure its reliable. We'll air down and life will be good.

I'm booked on a job till Friday that week but am trying to get it moved around.

I will be a last minute and will have a passenger with me possibly 2.

Best case, there is a room at the lodge still. Worst case, tent or drive the 90 minutes to the farm and stay there.

Still plan on fishing with the weather we have been having?

I think fishing is out.

Kinda what I figured. I'm ok with that, not much of a fisherman personally.
Could check out Crescent Falls and Abraham Lake just down the road?

Look like I will have to bow out early on Sunday and get back to Etown. So won't need a room Sunday night. Hopefully can get some wheeling in though before heading out. If two nights and a day in the mountains is all I can get, I'll take it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom