45 camper ?

3_puppies

SILVER Star
Visit site
Yes. I have seen one with my own eyes.

look for photo albums from surf n turf about three or four years ago...i think there was one there.

Good one Tom, Ige, did it look like this one?

Think this is stock??????
P4050002.JPG

Visit site
Yes Paul, the photograph you have provided is a prime example of the stock camper for that year. What a jewel and so well maintained. Any more pic's?

cruiserland

I don't care if the world explodes
Visit site
That looks like a rig that lived in Nederland, Co when I was a kid.

Josh

dude, thats is funny
I lived in Ned for many years, 1992?-98, and can vividly recall the plywood cruiser in the B&F parking lot many a time, I used to have a picture of it somewhere...
I worked at Mt auto body and drove the blue 40...

edit : hey I even graduated from CU in 93.....

dude, thats is funny
I lived in Ned for many years, 1992?-98, and can vividly recall the plywood cruiser in the B&F parking lot many a time, I used to have a picture of it somewhere...
I worked at Mt auto body and drove the blue 40...

edit : hey I even graduated from CU in 93.....

Blue 40? Was it an 81 or 82? I had a beige 83 FJ40. I think we met at Neo's once when I was heading back down to Boulder after a ride up at Columbine. I had the top off and two mtn bikes in the back. I vaguely remember a guy who told me he was from back east somewhere, and I said that I hoped you would not bring that great FJ40 back with you:D.

I graduated in '93 as well - what was your major? I did Env Con and Economics. I was born and grew up in Boulder; lived in Ward for a while when I was young, so my friends and I would ride our bikes down the Peak to Peak to Ned all the time. I think I can remember that plywood Cruiser from way back then, so I think it had been around for many moons. What a great town.

Josh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom