40in Rigid Light Bar in Factory LC 100 Bumper [pics] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm pretty new to this form and just picked up a 2000 LC with 242k that was trashed by the pervious owner. I'm going to have a ton of things to share and this one is a little out of order but I was just so excited that I had to post it. Enjoy!!!

Sooo... I did this tonight..... I know it's a hack job on the mounts but who is going to see it....

I had the 40in Rigid bar from my old truck and put it to good use tonight. It fits in there pretty good and I know that a 30in would fit better but this is what I had and what I'm workin with. I'm on a big budget cause my wife didn't even know I was buying this rig.

20180620_224342.jpg

20180620_205456.jpg

20180620_221413.jpg
20180620_222133.jpg
20180620_222733.jpg

And now I know what my next project will be! Thanks!

What are you using for a switch?

Crap, in my state we are required to have a front license plate.

Last edited:
And now I know what my next project will be! Thanks!

What are you using for a switch?

Crap, I’m my state we are required to have a front license plate.
I'm using a relay and a switch inside that looks like this. You can always have the front plate on with two screws in the front bumper and just remove it when you hit the trail.

20180623_091824.jpg

any pic of the light output at night?

GENIUS location, I may need to try something like this on my white one!

nicely done, can you post some night time blinding shots of the light spread?

Even though you have a creative work, that vent is to cool the radiator. Mr. Andrew White in 4xoverland shows how the engine temperature changed just by having the license plate there in his 79 series LC. Also, where do you plan to mount the front license plate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom