406 Cruiser Heads - Introductions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi guys! I have just moved to Lewistown Montana. I am looking for cruiser heads out here to wheel with. With family and without I like it all, camping day tripping, general exploring. I really look forward to meeting some of you!
I have a 06LC 2.5 lift all slee'd out. Lockers, lights (love night wheeling) just enough gear to get myself into and out of trouble, I hope.

View attachment 1576614
I’ve just started in the journey also. I’m in Harlowton and get up your way quite a bit...I too would like to get to know other Cruisers in the area

Stuck a 406 Cruisers card on a 3rd Gen Tacoma that was freshly decked out with Pelfreybilt sliders, bumper, a lift, big meats, etc. Put my phone number on it. Guy named Evan reached out to me asking about the club. Invited him to the December meeting. He said his dad has a 1st Gen in Missoula and is seriously into Off-Road (solid axle swap, 37" meats, does guided kayak trips in the middle of nowhere). Evan got the itch to get off-road, bought a Taco, and is modding it.

Just so happened that we parked beside each other at Town & Country here in town on Sunday. He's got a sweet looking ride.

hello everyone i'm justin, (aarons brother) or the one guy with the Nissan, but don't be fooled i own a toyota too. its a 2nd gen 4 runner. i live in missoula but do a lot of the trail runs with the 406 cruisers.

P1090355.JPG

P1090359.JPG

FullSizeR.jpg

thanks. it gets me were i want to go.

thanks. it gets me were i want to go.
yeah pretty cool with the factory 5 speed, factory rear locker, factory supercharger, and that D44 up front.

Hello 406 Cruisers, I'm Elise. You may know me as the other half of Bomber Products. Josh & I recently bought an LX 450. It's barebones at the moment but I'm pretty excited to start building it, driving it and possibly (probably) putting it through the Rebelle Rally.

Hi there 406 Cruisers!

I am being moved to Bozeman this spring/summer with my job and thought I'd introduce myself.

My family of 5 enjoys camping and wheeling, and I've been a part of Rising Sun in Denver for almost 15 years.

We have two cruisers, a 76 FJ40 and a 99 100 series.

Looking forward to making new friends and memories in Montana.

Drew

The old girl "Maude"
image.jpeg

The nameless 99
image.jpeg

Hi there 406 Cruisers!

I am being moved to Bozeman this spring/summer with my job and thought I'd introduce myself.

My family of 5 enjoys camping and wheeling, and I've been a part of Rising Sun in Denver for almost 15 years.

Drew

The old girl "Maude"
View attachment 1619188

The nameless 99
View attachment 1619189

Welcome Drew! Your trailer build is still one of my all time favorites, and the rigs are pretty sweet to boot.

Looking forward to seeing the whole gang out on the trails this summer.

Welcome Drew! Your trailer build is still one of my all time favorites, and the rigs are pretty sweet to boot.

Looking forward to seeing the whole gang out on the trails this summer.

Thank you for so he kind words we are selling the trailer next month but I have a new project in mind.

I guess I will stop and check in here, I moved to the Bitterroot valley this past summer. I am currently finishing up on the rebuild of my 74 FJ40. I'm always looking for other cruiserheads, fly fishers, and beer drinkers!

I spend a lot of time out driving dirt roads looking for good fishing, camping, and just exploring the region, when we aren't busy with the kids activities or turning wrenches on one of my rigs.

Feel free to hit me up if any of you all are in the area!

Ryan

I guess I will stop and check in here, I moved to the Bitterroot valley this past summer. I am currently finishing up on the rebuild of my 74 FJ40. I'm always looking for other cruiserheads, fly fishers, and beer drinkers!

I spend a lot of time out driving dirt roads looking for good fishing, camping, and just exploring the region, when we aren't busy with the kids activities or turning wrenches on one of my rigs.

Feel free to hit me up if any of you all are in the area!

Ryan
I useded to live in Darby...nice area...

Hi there 406 Cruisers!

Drew

The old girl "Maude"
View attachment 1619188

The nameless 99
View attachment 1619189
Just moved to Harlowton from Bozeman...lots things to do...good opportunities...

How's it going guys I'm Curtis! The wife and I are currently in billings but are moving to the Bozeman area sometime this summer we are stocked to check out the area and meet some like minded folks.

Our rigs are a 2nd gen Tacoma
IMG_20180206_192833_262.jpg

IMG_20180110_214043_358.jpg

IMG_20180209_184251_082.jpg

98 jeep xj
IMG_20180104_154428_490.jpg

And a 81 3/4 SBC
IMG_20170501_130858_590.jpg

We have a ton more pics on our Instagram

@the.offroad.journal

Soooo who's all going to the northwest Overland rally? This will be our 3rd year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom