406 Cruiser Dyno Day at Dark Horse Customs 5/14/22 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’d prefer earlier as well

I'm going to run my 80, see what my 4.6L (overbored from 4.5L) is pumping. Also doing a bunch of mods this year so it'll be nice to compare the before and after

Here’s the list for Saturday with Mathias at the end…

072B9258-B67B-41B1-A93B-FC73D062EEE5.jpeg

Bump.
First post updated.
Reminder: Dyno is REAR WHEEL DRIVE ONLY. If you need to pull front drive shafts / axles be sure to do that before your time slot.
See y'all there!!!!

Bump.
First post updated.
Reminder: Dyno is REAR WHEEL DRIVE ONLY. If you need to pull front drive shafts / axles be sure to do that before your time slot.
See y'all there!!!!
I’m in Helena for GHS Tennis Matches tomorrow. Sounds like a really cool day at Dark Horse though. Enjoy!

As a reminder, if you want to join for lunch, the club is buying Pizzas and soda for anyone there during the lunch-ish hour 11-1pm or so. We will get a head count for food around 11am so if you want some free pizza and a show, make sure you are there by 11am... which should be a fun time to show up as we have Stephen in a R2.8 Turbo Cummin's (or something else cool) Nicks LS swapped FJ60 and Darren's hot rod 80 fresh off the resto! All are welcome the whole day or part of the day!

I suggest a camp chair and pulling driveshafts before you arrive (80's and 100's).

Morning everybody! Whoever wants to come out we're here and already on our third rig!!! There's a good chance we could fit more rigs in the lineup so if you're interested come down pronto!!!

That was a kick in the pants! So much fun! Thanks for all who came and a BIG shout out to Matt @90WT for getting this event organized with Dark Horse Customs. Also a big thanks to Scott and his crew for the awesome (and safe) dyno pulls!

We had a few surprises with people putting up some unexpected numbers and I think everyone had a blast!

This may need to become a repeat event!

Matthias on 37’s…
2347F35E-7BCA-476B-986D-51139C9DBC8F.jpeg

The 360k mile 100 series…
1976C41F-78C9-4A9D-A371-179D3C0380CF.jpeg

The results…
5F0232F5-0679-41AB-9751-9E2418C5A965.jpeg

I had an absolute blast! Thanks to everyone who made this possible! If this happens again I'll have to get @SnowVersion to come down from Kalispell and run his HDJ81.

Looking forward to seeing some videos of the runs too.

Thanks for doing this! Cool to see where my 80 is.

C46A4350-C431-42BC-87B4-234ECFA2F202.jpeg

are you running it on AWD? was the first test RWD only? all the numbers here for the 80s are RWD because of the dyno.

Wanted to come back to this as I just had my 80 on another dyno... now turbocharged :cool:

210HP and 290 Ft-Lbs out of the mighty 1 F Zed!!! Pretty decent increase from 146 and 191ftlbs
sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom