3rd row for FZJ-80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
members.cardomain.com
Looking for 3rd row seating from an FZJ-80. Grey cloth with brackets preferably. It's for a 1996 Land Cruiser, but i'm sure 93-97 ones would fit. If you know of any for sale or know somewhere or somebody who has em, please let me know. Mahalos.

Need some leather ones?

Dude,
Shaka brah, but shipping it wiki wiki gonna crush any deal you find. You can find these for $1 a dozen, so your best bet may be to see if there's a www.tlca.org chapter out that way. If there is, and an 80 owner is a memeber, chances are you got one cheapola.

Ho wass up!! Yeah, these seats not for me. I got leather 3rd row in my Cruiser, but my uncle has a 96 with cloth seats. he said he could get some over $900, so I wanted to help him out. Shipping should be anywhere from $50-$150. I think he just said bluish/gray cloth seats. I'll ask him about the leathyer ones....

And no, there's no Toyota Land Cruiser club down here. Well, atleast none that I know of. Also, wrecked stuff is costly down here...So anyone....Got Cloth??

Since this topic is likely to be moved to the "Wanted" section, I will ask now before it's moved.

Anyone got a used Left side 3rd row bracket for sale cheap?

I'll buy the pair if you have them. The reason is that I'm copying Chris' CO2 tank bracket but I don't want to lose the option to stick a seat back in if necessary.

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom