For Sale 3D Printed 60/62 Series Cupholder Insert (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am selling these double cupholder inserts that fit into 62 series center consoles. Some late 60 series cruisers like my dad's came with the 62 style center consoles and this fits those as well. They are printed out of high strength PETG filament that can withstand even the hottest summer days inside of a cruiser without melting. They fit everything from bottled drinks to 30oz Yeti cups with plenty of room for the shifter in a 60 series. I am offering an economy version for $50 plus shipping or an extremely durable version for $65 plus shipping. The economy version is plenty strong enough for everyday use, but the more durable version has walls that are twice as thick and nearly twice the infill percentage for those that may be a little harder on their interior components. I can also customize your cupholder with words or logos of your choice for a small fee. Please send me a message if you would like to order one of these cupholder inserts.

Cup holder picture.JPG

Cupholder Picture 2.JPG

IMG_5597.jpg

IMG_5596.jpg

Nice work!

Have you tried to fit this in an actual FJ62?

Seems like the forward cup holder would interfere with the automatic shifter base, no?

Nice work!

Have you tried to fit this in an actual FJ62?

Seems like the forward cup holder would interfere with the automatic shifter base, no?
No I have never tried to test these in a 62. I’m fairly certain they will fit because they only go to about this line on the trans tunnel

9F2C0394-79E8-4A70-8227-9089667E40A6.jpeg

Hi, Interested in heavy version if it fits a fj-62. Thanks, Mike

No I have never tried to test these in a 62. I’m fairly certain they will fit because they only go to about this line on the trans tunnel

View attachment 2711707
Very true, my mistake.

I had swapped to a Tuffy console years ago which is wider and barely fits with the standard 62 shifter base.

Really nice work, good luck in your venture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom