36 Hours of Uwharrie 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

izzyandsue

Izzy
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tactegra.com
Hello! We at 36 Hours of Uwharrie are sending our first “call for volunteers”, as volunteers are the gears that make this event happen every year. This year will be no different and we DO need and want your help and involvement. The event in 2018 will be on August 9-11 at Uwharrie and will bring new team, new and exciting missions, and more involvement from the community.

Volunteers will have their own camping area, t-shirts, raffle, training for your work, and a special volunteer day at the awesome Big Creek Trail System among other “thank you” for helping. If interested, please reply or send an email to izzysanchez1@icloud.com. More information and detail will be forthcoming. And thank you all who have volunteered in the past!

Path Less Traveled

36 Hours of Uwharrie

As long as I have an air conditioned golf cart im in.

I might be in,got to check my schedule.

Id be interested for sure. That pltofroad link is blocked at work. What kinda of qualifications are needed to volunteer as tribute?

To be a volunteer you must be decent human being of good character. But I will take all of you too!;)

746795.gif

All the volunteers were great. The ones with funny comments always helped push us forward. ;<)

@Izzyandsue if you can promise the weekend daytime temps will be 72-78*, mostly sunny with very low humidity and any breeze, I am happy to volunteer.

In addition, I'd like to have my dietary restrictions and preferences accomodated. Nothing extraordinary, and I am happy to share privately (think: tenderloin, any shellfish caught the same day and brought up from the coast; saganaki or grilled halloumi; or fusions of Mediterranean and Latin/Caribbean albeit light on the veggies, please; really prefer a single origin fair trade dark brew for the mornings with real half-and-half and unprocessed turbonado sugar).

I also have an acceptable beer list I can provide.

Thanks for the opportunity to help!

All guaranteed. Last years accommodations, Volunteer Village, are being upgraded to the ones below. The all-inclusive package will have adult beverages from all over the world.
Actual photos from last year:
25-Stunning-Pictures-from-the-Atlantis-Resort-in-the-Bahamas-111.jpg

The tents will have some amenities, including air conditioning. Wifi could be spotty.
homepage-hero_suites.jpg

All guaranteed. Last years accommodations, Volunteer Village, are being upgraded to the ones below. The all-inclusive package will have adult beverages from all over the world.
Actual photos from last year:
View attachment 1631795

The tents will have some amenities, including air conditioning. Wifi could be spotty.View attachment 1631796

Is she about to eat that kid??

Nah, i think what you see is pure joy and laughter that happens when you volunteer to help in the 36 Hours event. Complete bliss

Either that, or her recently late husband's life insurance paid out to the "beneficiaries"

Either that, or her recently late husband's life insurance paid out to the "beneficiaries"

Hmm, wonder what the Freudian view is on that one :)

Trophy wives matter too! Its rough being "married" to an 80 year old oil tycoon who just wants to parade you around the tropics, and make you wear bikinis and such.

Trophy wives matter too! Its rough being "married" to an 80 year old oil tycoon who just wants to parade you around the tropics, and make you wear bikinis and such.

True that.... I think that is why @custyota gave up the trophy wife life.

True that.... I think that is why @custyota gave up the trophy wife life.

Then why did he go to the plastic surgery capital of the world (SoCal)? Figured he was going to get some restoration work done, a fresh speedo collection, and be on the prowl for some Golden Geezer.

Second Call for Volunteers!! 36 Hours of Uwharrie is heating up with fantastic new Missions and Challenges in 2018, and we are looking for volunteers to join and be part of this unique event August 9-11. Volunteers will have:

- Access to event throughout

- Free camping in Volunteer Village near event site

- Event volunteer t-shirt

- Food and drinks while volunteering

- Sponsor discounts

- Participate in volunteer raffle (possible winch, refrigerator...)

- Training needed for event

- Participate in volunteer day trail ride (Big Creek)

If interested, send me an email to izzysanchez1@icloud.com, include full name and cell phone. All are welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom