33x10.5x15 BFG MT's on stock wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
:confused: I've got 14 stock wheels. My 31x10.5x15's are getting worn. Are factory 15x6.5JJ wheels to narrow for 33's. I always carry 2 spare tires, one underneath and one on the Kamar carrier. Will this size also fit underneath. I've never seen anyone with 33x10.5's on these wheels. My '89FJ62 is riding on OME heavy/heavy springs, Kamar w/tire carrier, snorkel and an ECB bullbar. I don't want to buy any more wheels nor do I want to have mine split and widened.

I've got 33x10.50 on my stock rims. No problems.

Not sure if they'll fit underneath though.

Last edited:
I run this combo and it works great. I carry my spare on the rear but it does fit in the stock location, barely.

I am sure it will fit... I run 33x12.5 on stockers

dtrain said:
I am sure it will fit... I run 33x12.5 on stockers

do you happen to have a lift kit. ORlonger shackles?

I got 33 12.5015s on myheep i mean jeep that i wana run on my new 62

Will fit the rim. Check the clearance for the wheel wells.

M

We just got tires on Friday-- BFG MT 33x10.5 on stock wheels. The rig has original springs on it (yikes!) and the tires fit with no rubbing-- we took it wheelin' on Sunday to make sure :p The spare tire DOES fit underneath, but it hangs fairly low for off-road purposes.

I LOVE MY NEW TIRES!!!

Dirty Toad said:
We just got tires on Friday-- BFG MT 33x10.5 on stock wheels. The rig has original springs on it (yikes!) and the tires fit with no rubbing-- we took it wheelin' on Sunday to make sure :p The spare tire DOES fit underneath, but it hangs fairly low for off-road purposes.

I'm pleased to see this - I'm needing new tires and heard the 33x10.5 would fit with stock springs and am encouraged by your news. The only serious scuffing I've had off road was with the spare so my guess is this would be worse with 33's. Any new issues you've had with this setup?

What did the 33/10.5/15 BFG run you? My local place quoted $173each. Is that too high?

We got them for $145 each (unmounted.) Called up and got the website price ($155) and an extra some off because of a sale. Husband mounted and balanced 'em at work :) Can't wait for more, more, more!!! My birthday's next week...maybe a lift? (fingers crossed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom