300 series notes from premier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Absolutely NONE of this matters....as the truck won't be sold in the good old USA.
Pffft, not like we can afford a new one anyway.
But then again I keep forgetting that we have international members in markets where the new Lando will be sold, so it makes it all relevant.
Carry on.

seen that it's triple locked too. They are going after G-Wagons. Man i wish it was coming to the states. Maybe 2023....hope for gain. haha.

In Aus people have got nuts over the outgoing 200. Buy new today, sell for 20k more because there's none left. The TTv8 seems to be the fear factor as we have to 'downgrade' to a V6. We'll see...
Me ? Its ugly as and not styled for our market but we'll take it.

In Aus people have got nuts over the outgoing 200. Buy new today, sell for 20k more because there's none left. The TTv8 seems to be the fear factor as we have to 'downgrade' to a V6. We'll see...
Me ? Its ugly as and not styled for our market but we'll take it.
Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 08.40.38.png
People said the same thing when the 1HD-FTE was replaced by the 200-series' TT V8 diesel. Before the debut of the 1VD V8 diesel, Toyota had been making straight 6 diesels for ages so some people were worried that the V8 would not be as reliable because it is a more complex configuration compared to the straight 6. These new engines are light years ahead of the old V8.

People said the same thing when the 1HD-FTE was replaced by the 200-series' TT V8 diesel. Before the debut of the 1VD V8 diesel, Toyota had been making straight 6 diesels for ages so some people were worried that the V8 would not be as reliable because it is a more complex configuration compared to the straight 6. These new engines are light years ahead of the old V8.

I'm under the impression the 1VD has had many more issues in comparison to the FTE in Australia.

Carwow stated that the price is 70,000 pounds which is equivalent to $98,000

Another interesting thing is the electric radiator fan.
I'm not aware of another LC having anything but a mechanical/clutch fan.

It wouldn’t be the same without that whoosh when you start it up and then when you start off.

ANyone know how much faster if at all the GR-S one is? The 0-60 time is still 6.7 seconds for the TTV6 from what I've read but I'm hoping that the GR-S has some go fast bits.

ANyone know how much faster if at all the GR-S one is? The 0-60 time is still 6.7 seconds for the TTV6 from what I've read but I'm hoping that the GR-S has some go fast bits.
I thought I saw 6 seconds regular model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom