For Sale 2f's, 4 speeds, random 40x/60x stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ive got a bunch of stuff I'd love to stop tripping over...

*Prices in cdn dollars.

2x fj60 rear axles, 373 thirds, one is stock the other is set up for spring over with ruffstuff pads and has a ladder bar mount. Taken apart but complete drum to drum (thirds are not taken apart). 300 for both or best offer seperately

Fj40 rear heater. 100obo

Fj40 frp top (rough but fixeable) 50 obo

Various fj40 dash switches obo

One 1976 and one 1977 2f 6cyl. 1976 is still in the truck and there are videos of it running. Has a slow leak at the rear main, front main has been replaced. Can come with trollhole carb and distributor. Also has man a fre 6 into 1 header. Oil galley plug mod done, converted to double groove pulleys, saginaw pwr steering pump with valley hybrids brackets and pulley, alternator has internal voltage regulator.

The 1977 was supposedly rebuilt but po never got it running right so he yanked it. I pulled it out of a snow bank, threw a bit of atf down the cylinders and its been sitting in my garage since. Havent tried to turn the motor. Has alternator, water pump and bellhousing still attached to it.

1200obo for both motors including the th carb/dizzy, saginaw pump/brackets and header. Feel free to make offers on individual parts but id prefer to sell complete. The 76 will be getting pulled from the truck this winter sometime but a buyer would obviously speed up the process.

2 h41 or h42 4 speed transmissions (could be 3 if my buddy is still storing another spare for me). Never opened them up to count teeth but one is behind the 76 2f in my 40 now and shifts good. Output shaft splines are a little worn at the t case gear but ive been running it without issue (output on the 2nd trans is mint). 300 for both, 400 if i have 3, 150 each. One is loose and good to go and one is in my 40 and will come out when the 76 2f does.

Set of early fj40 doors. Drivers side has patches and bondo and patches and bondo but can be fixed. Drivers side is a lot better. Would come with window frames, wing windows and some hardware/handles (may be missing a few things). Ill include a picture of them on my 40, theyre the spring green doors but have since been quickly painted capri blue to match the cruiser. No glass. 250obo

Fj60 rear drivers door. Decent shape with glass, bit of rust. 60obo

2 fj40 rear hatches. One looks pretty good but someone did the spray foam mod on the inside bottom so who knows whats under there. Seems solid in the outside. Just the shell and inside panel, no hardware. 150obo

Second hatch weighs 20lbs more than the first due to bondo. Upper still looks decent. 20obo

Early windshield frame with non oem wiper assy. Crusty with bad glass. 20obo

Ruffstuff 9.5" diff cover. Never really used just painted and mounted while the cruiser was being assembled. Literally has one 30 min test ride on it. Includes hardware. $130

2x tranny to t case bypass hoses. One is the stainless braided one sold by a mud member the other is one i made up myself using clear hose and fittings. 40 for the pro hose 20 for the amateur hose.

40 seat bracket. The one that goes from ps over the trans hump to the ds. Good shape no rust 30obo

Valley Hybrids t case brace and nose cone saver for one piece cases incl studs for saver. No hardware for case brace. 50 for both

Probably have other odds and ends just ask. If you want pictures of anything specific just shoot me a text at 705 698 nine5three2.

All items are located in Sudbury ontario Canada, all prices are negotiable. Willing to ship smaller items at buyers expense.

20140302_003326.jpeg
20140303_203007.jpg
20140507_185011.jpg

D

Last edited:
Dig that custom cutaway air cleaner! :smokin:

GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom