SOLD 2F Carburetor - Idle Mixture Screw+spring (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey! I'm looking to get a replacement 2F carburetor Idle Mixture Screw. I attached a picture of the carburetor parts diagram. I'm looking for 21271 and 21723. Thanks!

carburetorParts.jpg

I'm not sure if the parts would interchange or not but I have a 77 2F carb here that I can pull parts from if interested.

I'm not sure if the parts would interchange or not but I have a 77 2F carb here that I can pull parts from if interested.
Hey! Not too sure if they're interchangeable. If you're already sourcing it for parts that would be awesome if you could have a look, but no need to take apart a working carb on my account! Here's what the one I have looks like. The end of it should have a slotted screw head but he drilled the head away.

screw.jpg

Hey! Not too sure if they're interchangeable. If you're already sourcing it for parts that would be awesome if you could have a look, but no need to take apart a working carb on my account! Here's what the one I have looks like. The end of it should have a slotted screw head but he drilled the head away.

View attachment 2392979
Hi, the carb body is no good so no problem tearing into it for parts. I will get into it tomorrow and take a couple pics for you.

Drake

Thanks for opening it up, but I don't think the screw is quite the right size. I really appreciate it though!

@NiftyFJ60 here is the one I removed the from 77 2F carb. Let me know if you think it will work for you.

1596561145962.JPEG

1596561145740.JPEG

@Drake2 that looks exactly like what I need! I sent you a private message

@ToyotaMatt Thanks so much for having a look, but it does look slightly different to the one that came out of mine. I might hit you up later though!

@kellervernon I must be the only guy in the world who doesn't have a measuring tape/ruler sitting around. Going to go to my buddy's shop to have it properly measured though and I'll let you know!

Thanks everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom