Events/Trails 2023 Calendar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brices123

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
I thought I would make a thread with important dates for year.
If you have something to add, please PM me or email me.

Monthly Meetings:
1/20/23
2/17/23 - CANCELLED
3/17/23
4/21/23
5/19/23

ROTMs
2/11/23 - Red Creek
2/25/23 - Montana Mountain
4/15/23 - Bradbury Cabin Loop

Events
1/28/23 - Four Till Four Coffee Adventure Machines (@fourtillfour)
2/25/23 - Four Till Four Coffee Adventure Machines (@fourtillfour)
4/19/23 - 4/23/23 - Cruise Moab 2023
5/19/23 - 5/21/23 - Overland Land Expo - Flagstaff, AZ
7/31/23 - 8/4/23 - Solid Axle Summit #7

Last edited:
I have a super full first half of the year, but hoping to get back to leading a run in the fall this year. I also am planning to attend OEW on Friday and head off for a long weekend after that somewhere away from the crowds. Any recommendations for a destination with good camping, hiking, dog living, etc....?

I am also kicking around the idea of organizing another San Juan Region/Southern Colorado trip in the July/August time frame. 5-7 rigs max. Let me know if there is interest.

Jason

I have a super full first half of the year, but hoping to get back to leading a run in the fall this year. I also am planning to attend OEW on Friday and head off for a long weekend after that somewhere away from the crowds. Any recommendations for a destination with good camping, hiking, dog living, etc....?

I am also kicking around the idea of organizing another San Juan Region/Southern Colorado trip in the July/August time frame. 5-7 rigs max. Let me know if there is interest.

Jason

I'll definitely be interested in the San Juan trip depending on the dates/location of LCDC which is usually in that timeframe.

Jason
I've been wanting to get back to this area for awhile. If there was a group going I'd most likely be able to make it happen.

There needs to be a Classic Cruize at some point. I have done the last 3 so I am giving someone else the turn. I will attend it but am just letting someone else plan it

I've been meaning to hit up the Overland Expo, thinking of heading up on Saturday. If anyone wants to caravan up for the day or if anyone will be camping out and interested in meeting up let me know.

I thought I would make a thread with important dates for year.
If you have something to add, please PM me or email me.

Monthly Meetings:
1/20/23
2/17/23 - CANCELLED
3/17/23
4/21/23
5/19/23

ROTMs
2/11/23 - Red Creek
2/25/23 - Montana Mountain
4/15/23 - Bradbury Cabin Loop

Events
1/28/23 - Four Till Four Coffee Adventure Machines (@fourtillfour)
2/25/23 - Four Till Four Coffee Adventure Machines (@fourtillfour)
4/19/23 - 4/23/23 - Cruise Moab 2023
5/19/23 - 5/21/23 - Overland Land Expo - Flagstaff, AZ
7/31/23 - 8/4/23 - Solid Axle Summit #7
What time do the monthly meetings start?

Has anyone been planning the Classic Cruize. I planned the last 3 but want now to let someone else get the pleasure of doing it. If I am local i will be there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom