2021 Toyota 4Runner Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello Braden, I got mine in February. I know that there are some supply chain issues now though with some computer chips which is putting a pinch on production.
There was no issues in February. It's a whole different ball game now. My local dealer has a bare lot. It's not just 4 runners.

No kidding. I drove thru Hoffmans in CT where I got the Tundra. Two holding lots completely empty. If they want to seal the asphalt now is the time.

No Taco’s, Tundras, 4Runners Corollas or anything.

I’m happy with MSRP and no mark up , I was shopping earlier few months back had dealers try and tack on 20k to the MSRP telling me after they have a premium , talk about bait and switch scumbags , atleast put that up from but there may be legal issues with doing that , one dealer put paint coating 5k on a TRD offroad .
I was shopping the wife’s 200 LC she was not driving , had Koons Toyota foaming at the mount , I totally jerk them off , after getting a quote for a TRD Pro they tack on 25k service charge , They new I had a trade I was shopping , told them I only want 50k for the wife’s 2019 had 1800 miles on it they could not get back to me fast enough , told the guy on the phone I only want 50k but have a 45k trade processing fee .
Told the guy there is no reason I can’t add my fee they did it to me … jerk off’s .
My local Toyota dealer is also a GMC dealer and wants my Denali 3500 so working a deal , someone ordered a Lime Rush Pro , has pretty good build options .
I’ll take the 4runner and check back is going to work for me , might be in tomorrow .

My 4Runner is at the dealer. Picking it up Friday evening. I’ll share pics when I get it.

Here she is…
945DC47A-DF77-4001-8F47-FF978A6DE1F5.jpeg
F9425BB5-E453-4EE9-B65B-AB50985677FB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom