2021 Rubithon Event (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm going this year.
Well that makes 3 so far that I know of. I've got the time off just not sure if I'm going g this year. If I do I will be rolling solo, the Wife and kids aren't interested this year. Also not sure if I want to run the whole trail or do what I did a couple of years ago and come in from Tahoe and take Cadillac straight to the springs.

We're going. I'm in the process of modifying a non-locked front housing to replace my locked bent-to-hell housing. All parts are ordered and as soon as i'm done notching it, Shoppy will swap all the inners and rebuild the whole thing. (my rig is currently at his shop anyways)
Our plan is to head in on Tuesday from the Tahoma staging side. We'll be trailering our rig up to Tahoe behind my Ram on Monday 6/21

We're going. I'm in the process of modifying a non-locked front housing to replace my locked bent-to-hell housing. All parts are ordered and as soon as i'm done notching it, Shoppy will swap all the inners and rebuild the whole thing. (my rig is currently at his shop anyways)
Our plan is to head in on Tuesday from the Tahoma staging side. We'll be trailering our rig up to Tahoe behind my Ram on Monday 6/21
Are you going to truss and gusset it this time ?

FB_IMG_1611412688607.jpg

Truss and gusset is for people who don't know how to wheel. LOL

At least that's what I've been told. haha
Some day I'll figure it out....

Some day I'll figure it out....
I don't know how to wheel or build trucks either. I just like to mall crawl my stuff and pay the shop to do my oil changes and brake pad swaps.

One day. Maybe I'll learn to "spin" wrenches. That's what they call it right "spin"? :grinpimp:

1618506740645.png

I just registered. Will be going in from Loon on Wednesday 6/23 for Mudrak's run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom