TLCA 2021 Coal Mine Cruiser Classic Registration is now OPEN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im a 1000 miles away but I am pretty sure I can make it. How long has the event been held at Anthracite OHV park? I would offroad out there 20 years ago, first time I ever got stuck in my Cruiser was in that coal silt. Took a few hours to get out. I will register the tail end of next week after I hammer out some details at work.
This is our first year for "officially" calling the event at AOAA and AFAIK, AOAA has only been in operation for the last 5 or so years. In the past, we would wheel at Rausch Creek and folks would break off to go to AOAA or the ExpoCMCC trips after the driver's meeting.
While we would prefer if the groups wheeled at 1 venue, we're not going to stand over you wagging our finger and saying "no". We're all adults (mostly) and capable of making our own decisions (sort of).

And dinner is no joke, so you don't want to miss it.

VpZoVyngrpX6A_22MS_GzRiEECKLTUhhdv1W9SAOxM08rHeikY9L2P-Lkqe1_GxuLwGE2zwhyAbNGEC96o15UhFa-ubp9FT0ZTFZtwSnTyYiZh516JPgKA_J_p7fOB_yROWsBsUYg7on2MGl8pWfuMZU2JYvl9kuOT8PtxK83RkdqnqOMQ5npLZl6raoMlB-GXqI3kBU0WuarXitwAsTjMxk2k-1GaSDLfYCXKxL3ZgVlCNoVX2R038wHhtawzc8QmCeVEmFDOHV_Ha0LnkjnsB_eMImIJOQECc0FV2F7Q03f7Pv_UncIRkOH9g_s8bNA9AVyH5baftmZTnSFHPoHm9EqdD1N6I_pZ0nP5A-e0p14FvMmoB0FgGo1ZhqLkN4vmHWAW068AZuDA6DGMNC6n7qVVzDMpawqC7YdLUYlNGrAOON_ZkIG_q21LXjKmeqnBsHxeIKNDCnXOMxx-_URnSQezrAPMRlWXNZsUIQlBCVgfbse0m4NGB8hy5Gd5SzQr2r395X5ZNxtmeDgs0pFbfYByweMrYv9Y5IvxwYPamcVpe7fszH8UdRcRNvHqvGBhmbLqE-YZSbRJCHcR8-cvBf1XFNFtiL3u6Jj-vrS7DVxcvUPJLH8lE6gMrzLcYryztmfoIsOmFpjEraezuWRj2T_0TansBvjs0KV3ZkUgcEWAXxbbXzR2FsEl979g=w1304-h734-no

Before it was AOAA it was somewhere you could go off roading, cliff diving and climb on abandoned excavation equipment but that was 20-25 years ago. I think it's been about 10 years since I was at CMCC looking forward to making the trek up again. The last time I was there Al Powell did a slide show of his adventures and was signing books. 👍

Last edited:
Long time ago in a 2RZ powered Hilux... @CMCC
That first picture looks like Red Ridge Lake campground when we used to wheel at Paragon Adventure Park. Paragon closed and the property was sold off to developers a good 10 years ago. AOAA is in a different location, but similar geology.

That first picture looks like Red Ridge Lake campground when we used to wheel at Paragon Adventure Park. Paragon closed and the property was sold off to developers a good 10 years ago. AOAA is in a different location, but similar geology.
No, I think that was the old campground cmcc was at around 08. Can't recall the name of it, but we definitely wheeled Rausch that time frame. Woody was there in his rasin 40 one of those years.

No, I think that was the old campground cmcc was at around 08. Can't recall the name of it, but we definitely wheeled Rausch that time frame. Woody was there in his rasin 40 one of those years.
Echo Valley. Ugh. Mr and Mrs Judy. Thanks for the memories...

If I want to just come wheel one day is that cool? I'm only a hour away but my schedule is all over so I don't know for sure if I can even make it. I have a 3rz powered 40buggy and am pretty happy just getting out. I wheeled PAP with you guys years ago and actually led a grouo and maybe RC awhile back.

If I want to just come wheel one day is that cool? I'm only a hour away but my schedule is all over so I don't know for sure if I can even make it. I have a 3rz powered 40buggy and am pretty happy just getting out. I wheeled PAP with you guys years ago and actually led a grouo and maybe RC awhile back.
After you're registered, the days you decide to wheel are up to you. We make the event as flexible as possible over 4 days to accommodate people's various schedules and travel times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom