2019 Fall Crawl / Remembering Rob (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll be there solo

Man, wish I had seen this earlier. I only got to wheel with Rob once at our Iowa event but we had an awesome time and I shared some of my favorite craft beers with him. He's definitely missed at our Tall corn cruiser classic. I'm looking forward to some pics of Lexi at this event! I'm actually planning a trip to Smorr November 8-10th. I need to start planning around some Tac events next year.

I got a pretty gnarly memorial Scratch when Rob and I took a newer trail on the last day at the 2017 Tccc. He was the only one that wanted to go out that morning with me :)
1635_1503859617147.jpeg

I was on the waiting list for a cabin if it freed up, just got notification that one is available. Let me know if anybody wants it, I need to respond in 24 hours

135 a night. Patrick just claimed this cabin, however I’m still on the list for another one

I wish we could join. We haven’t done any wheeling this year and I’m having major withdrawals. But the wife flies back into country on the 27th.

So, my stay at SMORR will be a short one, unfortunately. My little brother is getting married and holding his engagement party Saturday in Kansas City at 3 pm. I'll need to leave SMORR by 10 or 11 so I can make it back, clean up a bit, and then make my way to the party. With the short window, I don't think Syl or Henry will join.

I'll be heading down Thursday and can leave at any time (although I need to stop in Springfield for a bit). Carpool anyone?

So, my stay at SMORR will be a short one, unfortunately. My little brother is getting married and holding his engagement party Saturday in Kansas City at 3 pm. I'll need to leave SMORR by 10 or 11 so I can make it back, clean up a bit, and then make my way to the party. With the short window, I don't think Syl or Henry will join.

I'll be heading down Thursday and can leave at any time (although I need to stop in Springfield for a bit). Carpool anyone?
I’m on your schedule but not involved in your brothers nuptials. My brother is getting remarried the following week in Mexico and shouldn’t be gone the weekend before we leave. Thursday late back Saturday early is my plan.

I'm not going to make it. had some family issues come up. don't do anything Rob wouldn't... well that doesn't leave much out. have fun be safe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom