2017 SOUTHERN CRUISER CRAWL OCTOBER 12-15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m ready. So I left. Wandering around Arkansas until it’s time to meet the Californians at the park. Good morning Texarkana.

Come up to Bentonville for the day! I got room on my handlebars!
"Elliotttttt. Homeeee."

Damn it. I am out this year. One of my partners moved away, so I now have more call and am on this weekend. Y'all have fun, be safe, and drink a barley pop for me.

Damn it. I am out this year. One of my partners moved away, so I now have more call and am on this weekend. Y'all have fun, be safe, and drink a barley pop for me.
Boooo!

You could have come by our house, Heather.

Doc, I'm just not talking to you right now. Can't deal with it.

Well Monday’s business trip was LOOOOONG! 3am till 11:30pm last night.... got up this morning was going to run few errands and head out late.
Loaded trailer and noticed the bed was low even with air bags up, come to find out the fittings were leaking air!

Gotta love ranch supply store and folks who think outside the box.
New fittings, thread tape and should be good.
See yawl tomorrow sometime.

Edit at 10:30pm, turned out the PS air bag bulk head fitting was leaking..... 4:10pm, called found new set..... installed, woody/Heather showed up, had dinner, came home added air lines. And backed under trailer with no leaks.
Again, see yawl tomorrow!

Last edited:
WTB! 100 Series spare tire winch. I don't need the cross brace or other brackets...just the cable/chain and the part that the factory jackle handle nestles into to lower the spare from its stock location/position.

Long story but Cruiser is in getting new tires (my hand forced into NOT the tires I wanted)

Only posting here because I'll be swinging through your campground sometime on Friday and can bring some cash.

PM me!

WTB! 100 Series spare tire winch. I don't need the cross brace or other brackets...just the cable/chain and the part that the factory jackle handle nestles into to lower the spare from its stock location/position.

Long story but Cruiser is in getting new tires (my hand forced into NOT the tires I wanted)

Only posting here because I'll be swinging through your campground sometime on Friday and can bring some cash.

PM me!

Do you know if the 80 series is the same? If so I've got you covered

Gotta love those last minute right before Crawl homemade sliders. This truck was bone stock just a few weeks ago. My buddy Addison is bound and determined to get it done. I was asked "What's the bare minimum I need to do to be Crawl ready"? My answer was lift, tires, knuckle rebuild, sliders, and at least a rear locker. The sliders are the last part of the build plan. He has done all of this while running a business. A++

IMG_2268.JPG

Gotta love those last minute right before Crawl homemade sliders. This truck was bone stock just a few weeks ago. My buddy Addison is bound and determined to get it done. I was asked "What's the bare minimum I need to do to be Crawl ready"? My answer was lift, tires, knuckle rebuild, sliders, and at least a rear locker. The sliders are the last part of the build plan. He has done all of this while running a business. A++

View attachment 1552865

I like him already! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom