2017 LCLC Event Calendar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CharlestonG8R

Hey y'all!
SILVER Star
Threads
Here is the LCLC plan for 2017. Cars and Coffee takes place at 1712 Towne Centre Way in Mt Pleasant; we meet at 0800 prior to heading to David's garage a few miles away. Come out and join us!

January 21st – Cars and Coffee / HAMOM at David’s Garage.

January 28th – Pub Crawl; Holy City Brewery and Freehouse Brewery

February 11th – Cars and Coffee / HAMOM at David's Garage.

February TBD – Gulches Day Trip with ONSC

March 4th – Mini-HAMOM and Barbecue (Location TBD in Summerville)

March 10th – 12th – ONSC Meet and Greet (Uwharrie, NC)

April 22nd – Cars and Coffee / HAMOM at David's Garage.

April 30th – May 7th – ONSC Spring Tide Ride, Outer Banks, NC

May 15th – 20th – GSMTR at Windrock Park, Oliver Springs, TN

May 27th – LCLC HAMOM at David’s Garage

June 2nd - 4th – Hurricane Creek Trip led by Tim @Beau Diddly . This will be a joint trip with ONSC and UC. Due to limited space on the trails, we are allotted space for 6 vehicles only.

June 9th – 11th – ONSC Relic Run / Rise of the Chicken (Uwharrie, NC)

July TBD – LCLC Richland Road Trip.

July 8th – Pub Crawl, Revelry Brewery / Palmetto Brewery

August TBD – Upstate Cruiser’s Over the Mountain Tour

August 19th – Cars and Coffee / HAMOM at David Benke’s Garage

September 2nd – Cars and Coffee / HAMOM at David Benke’s Garage

September 14th – 17th ONSC Logan’s Run Uwharrie, NC

October 13th - 15th – The Low Country Boil and Wheeling Trip. Location TBD, but it will include primitive camping, wheeling, food, raffle prizes, and camaraderie.

October TBD - Upstate Cruiser's Parkway ride, Blue Ridge Parkway, NC

November 9th – 12th – ONSC Portsmouth Island, Outer Banks, NC

November 18th – HAMOM at David Benke’s Garage

December 1st – 3rd - ONSC Christmas Party, Uwharrie, NC

December 10th – Mt Pleasant Christmas Parade (Tentative date)

Last edited:
added all except for TBD dates. not sure who runs it, but you guys have a gcalendar embedded here. you can either add this calendar to that one or embed this one. I can work with whoever wants to make that happen.

ICAL
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/mdrdnp7mao7mgqn0sgsc3q5c20@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

HTML
LCLC

@Beau Diddly has full edit rights and can share the calendar to anyone. I don't have your gmail @CharlestonG8R

if you email me at my mudname at gmail I will share to anyone else who wants to see it in gcalendar (and anyone else who has it shared to them will also be able to share to you). I'm not sure if ICAL is dynamic or not if you add it on you iphone, but if I share it to your gmail, you can view native on iphone or whatever.

Cheers!

ICAL worked with my iPhone, might have recognized the Google calendar on my phone.

The "Like" button is cool, but frankly, I'd like to give this a "Love". Thanks for taking care of this @slceso !

Here is the LCLC plan for 2017. Cars and Coffee takes place at 1712 Towne Centre Way in Mt Pleasant; we meet at 0800 prior to heading to David's garage a few miles away. Come out and join us!

January 21st – Cars and Coffee / HAMOM at David’s Garage.

January 28th – Pub Crawl; Holy City Brewery and Freehouse Brewery

February 11th – Cars and Coffee / HAMOM at David's Garage.

February TBD – Gulches Day Trip with ONSC

March 4th – Mini-HAMOM and Barbecue (Location TBD in Summerville)

March 10th – 12th – ONSC Meet and Greet (Uwharrie, NC)

April 22nd – 24th – LCLC Low Country Boil (organized and led by THE David Benke)

April 30th – May 7th – ONSC Spring Tide Ride, Outer Banks, NC

May 15th – 20th – GSMTR at Windrock Park, Oliver Springs, TN

May 27th – LCLC HAMOM at David’s Garage

June 2nd - 4th – Hurricane Creek Trip led by Tim @Beau Diddly . This will be a joint trip with ONSC and UC. Due to limited space on the trails, we are allotted space for 6 vehicles only.

June 9th – 11th – ONSC Relic Run / Rise of the Chicken (Uwharrie, NC)

July TBD – LCLC Richland Road Trip.

July 15th – Pub Crawl, Revelry Brewery / Palmetto Brewery

August TBD – Upstate Cruiser’s Over the Mountain Tour

August 19th – Cars and Coffee / HAMOM at David Benke’s Garage

September 2nd – Cars and Coffee / HAMOM at David Benke’s Garage

September 14th – 17th ONSC Logan’s Run Uwharrie, NC

October 14th – Mini HAMOM and Barbecue (Location TBD in Summerville)

October TBD - Upstate Cruiser's Black Balsam Trip, Black Balsam Knob, NC

November 9th – 12th – ONSC Portsmouth Island, Outer Banks, NC

November 18th – HAMOM at David Benke’s Garage

December 1st – 3rd - ONSC Christmas Party, Uwharrie, NC

December 10th – Mt Pleasant Christmas Parade (Tentative date)

We can do a Q at our place March 4th.

LCLC, please note the change in dates for the Low Country Boil venue - it is now in October. We're going to try to make it something different from last year, seeing as though it's unclear what kind of condition the Beaufort area will be in with all of the Hurricane Matthew damage. We're investigating a few different locations; all of which will be less of a hike for the UC and ONSC groups. We might even attract some Georgia Cruisers folks, who knows. I'm hoping that it won't coincide with the Parkway Ride (@JToobe ).

LCLC, please note the change in dates for the Low Country Boil venue - it is now in October. We're going to try to make it something different from last year, seeing as though it's unclear what kind of condition the Beaufort area will be in with all of the Hurricane Matthew damage. We're investigating a few different locations; all of which will be less of a hike for the UC and ONSC groups. We might even attract some Georgia Cruisers folks, who knows. I'm hoping that it won't coincide with the Black Balsam trip (@JToobe ).

@Trollhole will most likely be coordinating BB, but I am sure we will try to not have them conflict!

@Trollhole will most likely be coordinating BB, but I am sure we will try to not have them conflict!
We may have to push it back another week, but we are definitely not having it the first weekend of October ;)

I'll start a thread about Hurricane Creek, but we're doing it a bit different this year. We will cap it at 6 trucks (myself + 5), and meet in Asheville on Friday PM, wheel into HC mid afternoon. At the campsite, we'll meet up with 6 rigs from UC and 6 from ONSC. We will camp and eat with them in the evenings, but go out and adventure on our own during the day.

Look for a new thread in March (60-90 days out) and sign up then.

Last edited:
Calendare updated guys.....better late than never. Please run through the dates and let me know if you see any errors. Alot of stuff is TBD, if you hear of firm dates on those please update here.

Going to work on the site some as well.

Guys, do we want to move the July Pub Crawl to accommodate the BBQ at Marshall's shop? It's a flexible event that I'm fine pushing back a week.

Is this posted on the website?? would be great info to add...what is the facebook page for us?? Sorry, new member here...thanks..
Welcome Troy. The meat & potatoes of what we do is on this LCLC forum, but we also have a Facebook page and a website. Once you join, introduce yourself (and your LC, but we like pics) on this forum and join us for the next calendar event. If scrolling through a thread doesn't answer your question, just ask, but better yet, join us at the next event.

Is this posted on the website?? would be great info to add...what is the facebook page for us?? Sorry, new member here...thanks..

Hey, Troy! The ih8mud website is much better utilized and by a larger audience. Occasionally we'll post to the FB page, but most of the conversations are all here !

New guy, checking in...

Greetings, just moved to Mt. Pleasant a couple of weeks ago from Kentucky. Between the move, getting settled in at work and an unexpected appendectomy early last Friday morning, it's been a bit busy so far.

Hoping to get out and meet some of you guys in person before long. Doubt I'll be able to jump on any road trips for a bit as my job can be 24/7 and I'm the new guy. Should be up for a pub crawl or local event if something comes up in the near future.

Anywho, I drive a white '97, lifted and on 315's. Please honk/wave if you see me lost, err... driving around.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom