2017 CLC Trail Schedule (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pearl pass was one of my favorite expo trips this year. That'll be a good one. Who will be leading the Arizona trip?

@lastresort576 you don't have to be. We do like new members though! But feel free to tag along and meet the guys, etc.

You are welcome to come out on a run with us! Prior to the trip either myself or the person heading the trip will post a thread with the meeting time and place so you can meet up with the group then.

Thanks guys. Hopefully Ill be able to make it out.
How are the Gulches for a stock, unlocked 80 on duratrac's, trails look like a blast?
I have a hard time committing to any clubs because of my work schedule. I work graveyards at DG, get home and watch my 5month old son(He loved argentine pass) until 5'ish when the misses get's home and sleep for 3'ish hours before work...So, needles to say I'm always chasing sleep.

I'll keep my eyes out for the run threads!

Last edited:
Pearl pass was one of my favorite expo trips this year. That'll be a good one. Who will be leading the Arizona trip?

I was going to head up up the Arizona trip. I think Tracy and possibly Todd were going to come too

Thanks guys. Hopefully Ill be able to make it out.
How are the Gulches for a stock, unlocked 80 on duratrac's, trails look like a blast?
I have a hard time committing to any clubs because of my work schedule. I work graveyards at DG, get home and watch my 5month old son(He loved argentine pass) until 5'ish when the misses get's home and sleep for 3'ish hours before work...So, needles to say I'm always chasing sleep.

I'll keep my eyes out for the run threads!

You should be good to run the gulches, My 80 isn't locked

I propose a trip to Wyoming in August
eclipse.jpg

Great looking schedule. Hopefully I will make more of the trail runs this year. Are we ever going to get the website updated. It still shows the schedule from 2014. I am willing to take this on if I can get access to the website.

Yes the trip will still be on the 18th. I plan on posting a thread here soon for it.

March 18th: Shelf Road / Phantom Canyon.
Good easy ride from Canon City to Cripple Creek and back. We had spoken about a decently challenging spur trail that we'll have to check out. Years past we made this a family run and traveled to Pueblo to the Drive-In Theater after.

I'm in for this ride. looking forward to meet-up details.

Reactions: SAS
Are we ever going to get the website updated. It still shows the schedule from 2014. I am willing to take this on if I can get access to the website.

@EricG please give Spadone whatever is necessary to access the CLC webpage.

what are the meet-up details for: Shelf Road / Phantom Canyon.
??? West location - Western Gas Station ???
???8:00??

Last edited:
what are the meet-up details for: Shelf Road / Phantom Canyon.
??? West location - Western Gas Station ???
???8:00??

Copied this from the Trip thread:

The Shelf road run is scheduled for Saturday March 18, This is a good family run. We can run "The Bank Trail" and for this who have time can run Phantom Canyon back up to Cripple Creek.

Meet at the Western convenience store south of Woodland Park (Crystola) between 0800 and 0830hrs. Head for the trail at 0830hrs.

That is the normal Westerly meeting spot and time. There is a Southern meeting spot if the trip warrants it is the Loaf n Jug on the Northeast corner of Hwy. 115 and Cheyenne Meadows Road. The individual tip thread should identify the meeting location and time. Some longer trips may adjust the time to meet earlier and vice versa for very close trips.

Now I am sad. I know where to go but my son is sick. :/ ... I'm bummed.
You guys have fun. I'll catch you on the next one.

Also, Ill unfortunately miss the April run. My son has a Karate Tournament.
(I will keep an eye out for any random run ideas for the 15th :)... if anyone is interested)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom