October CLC Meeting (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well I mean if Tracy and Jeremy are showing, then I guess I will come.

Reactions: SAS
Business notes:

We discussed the need for volunteers for the Pikes Peak District annual tree sales/Christmas tree cutting patrols. As of today, we've not been contacted by PPRD so we don't have certainty of the planned dates; it is a safe assumption that it will be at least the weekend following Thanksgiving (November 25-26), and the first two weekends of December (December 2-3, and December 9-10). It may include an additional weekend (December 16-17) but we don't know. Location is also unknown, whether it will be in North Divide (same as last year) or on Rampart Range (three years ago?).

Christmas party--usually on a weeknight in the first or second week of December. We talked with the owner of B&B (Bunzy's and Booze) about hosting the party. They close on weeknights at 7pm so the usual "crowd" would be gone and we'd have the place to ourselves. @LCPilot or myself with talk to the owner and negotiate details.
Regardless of where we eventually hold the party, plan now for your White Elephant gift--the gift exchange (and subsequent bartering) is usually a highlight of the evening!

20231030_181220.jpg
TAGGED! Just happened to stop in a plaza to unlock my hubs, hate ruining my 27 mpg. Saw this fancy boy sitting there.

Tagged a 60 today. It looks like a trail rig, I've talked to the guy once before. So hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom