2013 Toyota OEM remote start installation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

molanginaeda

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.landcruisertravels.com
Anyone done DIY on this installation? I purchased a set of Toyota OEM remote start package, PT39860140 .

Over the weekend, I installed the package according to the installation manual. Everything look good and I'm able tuck away all module and cabling. All connection is solid. But when I try to activate the remote start, I'm unable to finish registration process. I have access to Techstream (ebay) and try to finish the registration. Registration seems to be complete with no issue. When I try to test function, the remote start seems to be not activated. I wonder if I need to bring this to the dealer for activation.

Thanks

Here is the box. It’s listed for 2013 LC200. Any DYI on any remote start for LC?

I'm getting ready to order one for my '10. Do you mind if I ask what you paid and who u got it thru? Thanks.

I'm getting ready to order one for my '10. Do you mind if I ask what you paid and who u got it thru? Thanks.
I got it from ebay. You can find toyota dealer selling for lower price. I paid $300.

Thanks..my model is a little more expensive..cheapest I've found is $345 which is a 20% discount.

Does that give you any feed back saying the vehicle is running once you remote start it?

Does that give you any feed back saying the vehicle is running once you remote start it?

No. Coming from Ford's that had very nice remote starts with confirmation.. The RS in my 13 is horribly designed. Once it's started the only way to get in the vehicle is to unlock it either by the FOB or just grabbing the handles... But this kills the engine. So every time you use your remote start you end up starting it twice. Only thing I really dislike about this truck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom