2013 Fj Summit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

purdy ! bet it won`t look like dat when ya get back :eek:

enjoy it`s only $$$$$:cheers:

Well, that is a nice looking rig. A few things for thought Al.......

* With a 6 inch lift, that is a high center of gravity. Be very wary going down obstacles.
* That winch mount as low as it is will kill your approach angle and you are going to beat it up on the rocks.
* That rear bumper guard or whatever it is is going to kill your departure angle and will get beat up (if not knocked off) also.

Killer looking rig but probably needs some adjustments. Just my .02.

Well, that is a nice looking rig. A few things for thought Al.......

* With a 6 inch lift, that is a high center of gravity. Be very wary going down obstacles.
* That winch mount as low as it is will kill your approach angle and you are going to beat it up on the rocks.
* That rear bumper guard or whatever it is is going to kill your departure angle and will get beat up (if not knocked off) also.

Killer looking rig but probably needs some adjustments. Just my .02.

Very nice looking rig but as Mike stated, be careful. When I had a 6 inch I never did any off road wheeling, but I would get stoned and drive over stuff. They get tipsy, quick. Also, with most 6 inch lifts, I find their clearance to be less than the 3" lifts. So obstacles could be an issue, but judging by that bumper.. If that thing clears it, you should be fine. Great rig though, it looks boss.

Thanks for the insight fellas and opinions are always welcomed as I trying to learn the off road in/outs...

My past passion was heads up racing and wheeling is the complete opposite of that to say the least.

I am wide open for suggestions on suspension that will best fit the needs of hitting the trails hard at all events.

Let me have me boys...... it's only money!!!!

P.S. Wil buy beer and help wrench with those that are willing to teach/help out with installing mods.

Rev

so where are the pics or did I miss em?

no was talkin bout the trip

The Summit isn't until July.

ah! so! :lol:

since no gota FJC don`t pay that much attention to the dates us olde LC`s arn`t allowed anyhoo:D

You guys are gonna have a blast. Be on the lookout for Brad (TinCan). He will be coming from Hammond and is convoying with Jacque and the Dallas crew. He has a sweet all black TRD. He has my SWR meter to tune his CB. If he meets up with you guys he may give it to you to bring back to me.

Don't hate the playa'.........hate the game. :hillbilly:

If I do recall... you too will be at work while he goes frolicking through the mountains.

Don't be envious, find a way to make it happen! Life is for living!!

Unfortunately I work for a living. Hardly any time to live haha

The quote goes

It's hard to have a life, when all I do is make a living. Or something along those lines.

God works in mysterious ways.. Mysteriously close to random chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom