2012 Lone Star Land Cruiser Round Up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone near or going by the Cedar Hill area of Dallas that can pick up two 38" SX's and bring to K2 for me? They're already paid for, I'm just trying to find a way to not have to get off the highway since I'll be pulling 4 rigs on a looooong trailer. The actual location of the tires is here: Allen HVAC Services, 815 N Joe Wilson Rd, Cedar Hill, TX. This will of course warrant at least a few :beer:

Anyone near or going by the Cedar Hill area of Dallas that can pick up two 38" SX's and bring to K2 for me? They're already paid for, I'm just trying to find a way to not have to get off the highway since I'll be pulling 4 rigs on a looooong trailer. The actual location of the tires is here: Allen HVAC Services, 815 N Joe Wilson Rd, Cedar Hill, TX. This will of course warrant at least a few :beer:

Maybe. That's close to my folks house. If I go see them between now and then, I could probably swing by and get them. Holler if no one else steps up.

Maybe. That's close to my folks house. If I go see them between now and then, I could probably swing by and get them. Holler if no one else steps up.
Thanks. Give me a shout if you end up heading that way and I'll certainly keep tabs on here to see what others say.

This year's raffle is going to be awesome. Stay tuned...

Jeff, your cruisers looking good! the front fender cut came out nice as well as the LED tails.

butch also showed me the smoker that will be in the raffle :smokin:

Round Up is next week. If your coming please register so we can plan for ya. Registration ends Sunday. Register here.

Can't wait.:beer:

We were looking so forward to making it down there this year, but Spring Break trip to snow ski got the winning vote. Too many of the girls go to vote... Ya'll enjoy!!!

I've had no other takers so far. Any current plans to head up there? Don't go out of your way though; I'll figure something out if I have to. Thanks.

I'll see if I can make it down this weekend. No promises.
I'll need to give him a day or two notice so he can schedule time to meet you. Will you know in advance if you're going to make it or is it going to be a last minute decision? I have one other person who may be able to help out but it's going to be a lot more logistics trying to get them together.

Lindy and I will be thinkn' 'bout y'all having a great time while I'm back here working my butt off. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This will be the first Roundup we have ever missed. We even had to cancel our reservations we made at the Mason Square B&B. All my partners will be out of town, so I'll be stuck here getting my a$$ worked off. Oh well, maybe I'll have a little extra cash to pay for the next run.

Y'all have a great time, drink a beer or 3 for me, and be safe.

Dang!
And Marlin Crawler is driving in from California just to see you dance. It won't be the same without y'all.
(sigh)

Lindy and I will be thinkn' 'bout y'all having a great time while I'm back here working my butt off. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This will be the first Roundup we have ever missed. We even had to cancel our reservations we made at the Mason Square B&B. All my partners will be out of town, so I'll be stuck here getting my a$$ worked off. Oh well, maybe I'll have a little extra cash to pay for the next run.

Y'all have a great time, drink a beer or 3 for me, and be safe.

Cell coverage at K2?

Any chance of cell phone service at K2? This will be my first time at the new one, but my making the Roundup this year may depend on being able to work some while I am there, which would require internet access. I have an AT&T mobile hotspot with an external antenna. Surely there is service in Mason and Brady, but does it reach to K2?

Any chance of cell phone service at K2? This will be my first time at the new one, but my making the Roundup this year may depend on being able to work some while I am there, which would require internet access. I have an AT&T mobile hotspot with an external antenna. Surely there is service in Mason and Brady, but does it reach to K2?

There should be, I've seen lots of folks on their phones (as well as me) on them there....

Yay for Raffle Prizes! Gonna be there thursday morning. Can't wait for this awesome event! :D

RaffleIpad.jpg

How close is the nearest place to K2 to get groceries (Wal-Mart, Kroger, Publix, etc)? I may not even have time to get to the store before I depart tomorrow. :(

Mason is about 5-10 minutes away from the park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom