2011 FJ45 run!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pot luck?????

n "official" pot luck but i hear joe and paula will be here and BBQing a pig on the spit. so brin g your own accs......sunday night after the raffle.

georg

n "official" pot luck but i hear joe and paula will be here and BBQing a pig on the spit. so brin g your own accs......sunday night after the raffle.

georg

You're going to have to translate.

I got no Pot luck.

What night is the raffle?

What night is the pig?

Is anything happening the other nights?

Peter

it's a very informal event... plan for yourself, but always be prepared to share.. best I can say

the pig will probably be done whenever Joe feels like doing it.. I'd venture to guess Saturday since the raffle is Sunday

oh and party every night :)

What kind of parking is there for my truck and trailer?

The Blue Lakes campground has truck and trailer parking. But being a big weekend it may fill up. Wasnt full last year though. Couple of lots to choose from.
On the hwy 4 side there is tons of dirt/gravel trailer parking off the road. Right near and at the trail head.

See you all up there!

Just got back from wheeling in Iowa in the LVertiable :grinpimp: today I need to fix the center arm pulled the rivets right thru the frame. I was hitting stuff alittle hard. The rear locker really helped alot :steer: Good Times Next Stop Deer Valley
small_DSCN4620.JPG
IMG_6302.jpg
small_DSCN4353.JPG

Just got back from wheeling in Iowa in the LVertiable :grinpimp: today I need to fix the center arm pulled the rivets right thru the frame. I was hitting stuff alittle hard. The rear locker really helped alot :steer: Good Times Next Stop Deer Valley

Damn.

Wish I was gonna be there this year.

:cheers:

What kind of parking is there for my truck and trailer?
You will not be able to get your truck and trailer into camp (unless you are more brave than me... and I considered getting my fullsize truck in there but said NO) There is parking at the 88/Blue lakes junction and also there is limited parking below the dam. Depending upon the number of people there. 88/blue lakes road junction to the Dam is maybe 10-15 miles? Not sure.

Last edited:
Georg.
I may not be able to make the run this year. Rachel and I really enjoyed last years run and I wanted to make the the trek out to Stevenot Camp. If we do make it it will be a last minute thing. Mom, Fences, College and the Damn Cruiser not really running right. Ah Life. But our thoughts are with you.
Buzz

OK there will be custom 45 Run T Shirts bring a Blank and a few bucks to cover paint. We can do Custom backrounds various colors, whatever. See you all Saturday
DSCN4744.jpg
DSCN4745.jpg
DSCN4747.jpg

I am out this year gentlemen. Enjoy! My rig has engine troubles, so I've been trying to ignore it. My truck has bad front tires, so I can't tow right now either.

I've got my MTB all loaded up and I'm going to Downieville and the Lakes Basin instead.

See y'all at S&T!

I am out this year gentlemen. Enjoy! My rig has engine troubles, so I've been trying to ignore it. My truck has bad front tires, so I can't tow right now either.

I've got my MTB all loaded up and I'm going to Downieville and the Lakes Basin instead.

See y'all at S&T!

Excuses excuses!!!:flipoff2:

OK there will be custom 45 Run T Shirts bring a Blank and a few bucks to cover paint. We can do Custom backrounds various colors, whatever. See you all Saturday

Rob,

Will that hold up running it through the washing machine??:lol:
Nice Job!!

Rob,

Will that hold up running it through the washing machine??:lol:
Nice Job!!

Sure I guess I know I cant even get it out of my shirts without a logo :grinpimp: LOL Were pulling out in 30 minutes camping somewhere tonight see you all saturday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom