SOLD 2009 TRD TACOMA - REDUCED - 4x4 - Built - Icon, Platform, Retrax, Dometic, the WORKS.... MINT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$18,500 (UPDATED 01/20/20)

2009 Toyota Tacoma Crew Cab 4x4 TRD Sport with many extras. Immaculately maintained and perfectly built for overlanding and exploration. 135,000 miles

UPDATE: I need to go to Denver for work the last week of January and am willing to deliver to Colorado or in between TX and there.... just fyi if you Colorodoans (can I buy a vowel...) want a rust-free rig.... hahahaha (just kidding)

This truck has been a total show pony as it was built as a display vehicle for camping/overlanding events. It has NOT been used for it's intended purpose - that is your responsibility - the tent hasn't even been slept in. Really. Now is your chance to buy a turn key, ready to rock, needs nothing, perfectly tuned overland rig. Why wait.

This Tacoma has been immaculately DEALER maintained and is ready to drive from Argentina to Alaska with zero required by the new owner except enjoy a bulletproof, dependable hotel on wheels. It needs nothing at all and is in "peak tacoma" condition. The Gen 2 Taco's are the preferred choice for longevity due to their chain driven motors and renowned transmissions. Some (cough) even say they are superior to the current Gen 3's... but I digress.

I am the second owner and have literally had everything done at Toyota to bring it to tip top ready to rock condition.

Everything on it has been done in the past year in terms of additions:
- Icon Stage 2 lift, Toyota installed, with front Coil-overs and rear shocks w/reservoirs ($2400 + install)
- Retrax MX Aluminum Retractable rolling bedcover w/T-slots, yakima bed height crossbars and locks ($2200 + install)
- Odyssey starter Battery (this thing is a beast = I think it would crank over a battleship) ($300)
- Yakima SkyRise Medium RoofTop Tent ($1400)
- Yakima Overhaul HD Bed Rack w/ALL Accessory carriers ($1800)
- Yakima LockNLoad Platform Rack over Cab ($800)
- Yakima SlimShady Awning ($280)
- BFG 305 AT's x5 (including full size spare) ($1700)
- TRD Black wheels ($1200)
- K&N High performance air intake ($200)
- Weathertech floor mats front and rear ($200)
- Dometic CFX35W Fridge/Freezer with slide out drawer ($1050)
- Goal Zero onboard "house" power system for running Dometic Fridge, lights, accessories ($700)
- Keyless entry with Remote start ($450)
- Bluetooth phone integration (included)
- backup camera
- Smittybilt tubular nerf bars ($250)

In addition to the improvements above, the truck is COMPLETELY serviced and beyond up to date and has been combed over by Toyota since I purchased it. The Carfax report will show you (available if requested) but it has basically had EVERYTHING done to it this year and is essentially good as new. It has been completely serviced from the frame up by Toyota in South Austin. In addition, they replaced the tie rods & joints, checked the axles, redid the brakes (including new longer lines) and of course all the little stuff like fluids, belts, hoses, plugs and the like. The truck is in perfect condition.

This truck could not be in better condition and is 100% adventure ready. The upholstery is clean, without any tears, and the dash is uncracked and in perfect condition. You are buying a perfect, Gen 2, 4x4 Taco that is in primo condition and trouble free.

I am selling it because it isn't the right size for my family... Unfortunately I need something larger. Come by for a test drive. No low balls considered, no weirdo/not willing to be face to face to deals... happy to consider out of town but at some point we must high five and trade cash for keys. Depending on location I can work with you to deliver or meet in the middle. Please don't bother if you are a scammer, this isn't my first day.

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

IMG_1801.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

Last edited:
OH... and it has a full set of weather tech floor mats.... so.... take that.

Miles?

SOLD for asking price. Thanks for all the interest - went to a good home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom