Wanted 2008 LC (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi. Time to come back. Looking for a 2008/2009 LC with reasonable miles and, preferably, not too adulterated. A big ask I know. Prefer one in the Pacific Northwest, but will to travel for the right rig. Thanks.

Last edited:
What would be reasonable in your mind? Just curious!

Crazy to consider that an 08 is now 8 years old.

80-ish or less would be nice.

there is a clean one in Katy TX - Don McGill - has an ARB and is one owner w/ 60k or so..... I looked at it this morning but am passing as I'd prefer something a bit newer.....

it also has a K40 built-in and load control for towing. the interior is mint, exterior almost perfect once you get rid of the cheap lights and horrible rims/tires....

cheers

I also was looking into that rig. They first listed at at 36K. I called about it and asked about a trade in. They offered bottom dollar on the trade and then bumped up the price about 3 grand. Now it is on auto trader for 39K and some change.

Thanks. I probably ought to sit back and lick my wounds for a bit before I jump on a LC ($4200 engine bill on wife's, now mine, Subaru Outback). Uggh. Looking forward to getting back to Toyota reliability someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom