For Sale 2007 lx470 central NC $10,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Time to move up to a lx570. Ive owned this truck for 3 years. 3rd owner.

White 2007 lx470
mileage- 306,000 miles
spent entire life in NC- ZERO rust

I bought this truck with 259k miles on it. since I've owned it, I've done the following:
-timing belt/ water pump @260k
-alternator
-radiator
-condenser
-bank 2 o2 sensors
-AHC fluid replaced
-heater tees
-SL3b bluetooth
-newish bfg tires
-new lexus battery
-mobil 1 oil changes since I've owned it.

This is my daily driver and I adore this truck. super reliable, and super comfy. I would drive it cross country with zero hesitation. the engine drinks zero oil, no smoke, no leaks. truck has been a mall crawler except for light wheeling on the beach.

Good-
zero leaks.
zero rust.
fully baselined
clean carfax
phonebook of records from lexus

Bad-
windshield has pits and bullseye cracks
PS rear quarterpanel was repainted at some point
DS rear quarterpanel has a deep pinstripe- had it when I bought it.
rear whale tale hatch is a bit loose.
slight rattle when closing tailgate
headlamps need reconditioning
front PS carpet is stained from coffee?- I installed weather techs, so It doesn't bother me.

thanks for the feedback. My truck is sorted, well maintained, and zero rust. Almost every truck I see at the 10k price point is a northern truck, been wrecked, or beat on. Honestly, at $8k I would probably just keep it as a 3rd vehicle and let my son drive it in a couple years.
I drive this vehicle every day, and think it will run another 200k miles with zero issues. I can't say that about many SUV's. its a remarkable vehicle.

I agree 100% and wouldn't hesitate to buy. Yours is one of the cleaner LX I have seen. I was just saying that is the thoughts of other buyers.

A couple of thoughts here from the buyer prospective. LC hold a premium over LX for the same comps. (I have seen 2K bump for LC) For most coming into the cruiser markets the high miles are hard to get over. We have been programmed that 100K is the start of the end of a useful life of most domestic cars. I think people understand that cruisers are different and can get behind 150-200K as a good secondary buying range. (Same as buying a normal around 75K.) With you just flipping 300K people cant get over that number. Until you own a LC I don't think you can full understand that concept of miles dont matter. My thought is if yours was a LC it would be gone at that price, being a LX, I would think offers are around 8K. I dont agree with the difference but it still is there. Based on others I have looked at 12-14K could land you a cruiser with 190-240K. So my guess is people want it for closer to the 8K range otherwise wait and save for that next tier to buy 60K mile less. Everyone always talks about maintenance but 60% of buyer dont have that as top on there list. Too many times it is brand, miles, color, distance from home, then maintenance as a bonus. GLWS I think it is a great looking rig. just my .02

Full disclosure I offered $8k on this truck. But totally agree with CraigB. At 300k you can't be surprised if something major fails - engine, transmission, AHC. It probably won't but the risk is much greater than a truck with, say, 150k. Also getting to the point at 300k where everything is a liiiitle bit worn. Could every single piece of rubber in the suspension benefit from replacement? Probably. Will it drive fine as-is? Yes. But if someone has $10k they probably have $12k, which buys a truck that's just seen much less use.

Appreciate the interest. The LX570 I located has a super flakey seller. Soccer mom, going through the D, doesn't return texts, title got lost in the mail, blah blah blah.

In the meantime I continue to drive the lx470. Buying these trucks can be funny. I looked at an 01 LC that looked great in the ad with low miles, and was a total heap in person. My truck is 6 years newer, much nicer, full records, no rust, etc etc. Come and see it. Im happy to keep driving her until the LX570 lady gets her s*** together.

TTT

I think @marshcat raises a good point. Just my opinion, basically useless. 8K and you've got buyers is my guess. I'd give 7K and come get it...

I have deposit on the truck.

image1.jpeg

New Donk arrived yesterday! Merry xmas to meeeeeee....

SOLD on Mud to a member for $9k.

Still clean!!!

Glad the truck was able to stay within the Mud community and not sent to Africa. Marshcat did you give your truck to Copart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom