For Sale 2006 LX 470, 1 owner, 115k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my LX470. It is in near mint condition. I have all of the service records and carfax available. feel free to text or call if you have any questions. Here's a link to the craigslist ad:
2006 Lexus LX 470, 1 owner, like new, spotless in and out, 115k
IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

Very clean car best of luck.I like the silver in the Lx.Just a question how do you keep the leather in such great condition without covers and also paintwork.

You've listed 4 100 series Cruisers/ LX470s in the last 6 months. Are you a dealer or were these all your personal vehicles?

You've listed 4 100 series Cruisers/ LX470s in the last 6 months. Are you a dealer or were these all your personal vehicles?
probably a dealer

and a smart one, hes marketing to the right people

jnauck (Johnathan), is a dealer. He and his father specialize in locating and re-selling Land Cruisers and LX470s... While I don't particularly know why he skirts his dealer affiliation here on mud, he conducts himself professionally and has contacts with numerous dealers/auctions in the south to acquire rust free/accident free vehicles. If you are interested in something in particular, let him know and he will track it down for you. I have no affiliation with him or his business, but he has been the first dealer I would actually consider doing business with... I haven't pulled the trigger with any of his vehicles only because I enjoy the hunt myself (and the savings that go along with it). I like to give folks the benifit of the doubt... Hopefully someone on here that's done business with him can chime in; he seems to come across some phenomenal cruisers. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
jnauck (Johnathan), is a dealer.

Thanks for the info. I don't have a problem with it either although in my 10+ years on mud I know this isn't the best target audience for top dollar cruisers.

I would love for him to find me a clean low mileage 100 series but not a Lexus. He also happens to be relatively local for me which is a plus.

I recently purchased a really nice 100 from him. I've been searching here and there for a nice, rust free, earlier model 100 that didn't break the bank for quite some time and he had one listed on here a couple weeks ago. We had a good phone conversation, he seems super knowledgeable, so I decided the search was over and went for it. Had it shipped to CT. With his verbal description and the pictures I felt pretty confident but one never knows...I held my breath for a while but when the truck arrived and I looked it over it was everything he said it was. I probably paid up a bit but no way to get one this nice around here.

Thanks for the info. I don't have a problem with it either although in my 10+ years on mud I know this isn't the best target audience for top dollar cruisers.

I would love for him to find me a clean low mileage 100 series but not a Lexus. He also happens to be relatively local for me which is a plus.

I completely agree, and definitely fall into the overly critical category... PM me if you would like his contact info. Doesn't hurt to have an extra set of eyes out for you on that unicorn!

I recently purchased a really nice 100 from him. I've been searching here and there for a nice, rust free, earlier model 100 that didn't break the bank for quite some time and he had one listed on here a couple weeks ago. We had a good phone conversation, he seems super knowledgeable, so I decided the search was over and went for it. Had it shipped to CT. With his verbal description and the pictures I felt pretty confident but one never knows...I held my breath for a while but when the truck arrived and I looked it over it was everything he said it was. I probably paid up a bit but no way to get one this nice around here.

Was that the CA based 2000? If so, I almost pulled the trigger on that one. It was incredibly clean and well maintained for the price/age!

Thanks to Truman and TrailBum for the nice words. I'm not very good at using this forum and usually just drop in for technical information. I would like to take this opportunity to answer some of your questions. Yes, I do have a dealer's license but I'm not a dealership, per se. I have a small office and warehouse in Fort Worth. I've been a Land Cruiser fanatic ever since high school (a VERY long time ago) and these cars have always been a hobby of mine. After years of driving these things and having people calling me for advice, I decided to start doing this on a more full-time basis. I'm a home builder by trade but this is just a lot more fun. I do this first and foremost because I love Cruisers. I buy and drive each and every one of my cars. The dealer license allows me to purchase the vehicles and not title multiple cars. It also is beneficial to the buyer when it comes to sales tax and dealing with banks, CUs, etc. My dad and I search the country for the absolute best, rust-free, low mileage examples of 80 and 100 series. If it's seen salt, I will not touch it. We do all the research and most of the work on these cars ourselves. What we can't do I have a Toyota mechanic who is gentleman and a scholar. I try to keep these cars as original as possible but have great people who do my PDR and light touch ups and I always disclose any and all work that has been done. We come from a long line of OCD Germans that don't accept the notion of "good enough" and I feel my cars reflect that. Over the past 15 years I've had 25 LCs, 11LXs, 9GXs and a handful of 4Runners and I think I've got a pretty good understanding of these things. I only post a few of them because I respect this site and don't want to bombard it with a bunch of listings. I hope this answers your questions and sorry for the long-winded response. -Jonathan

Very clean car best of luck.I like the silver in the Lx.Just a question how do you keep the leather in such great condition without covers and also paintwork.
Three basic rules to leather:
Fiebing's saddle soap and a horse hair brush to clean and condition. Lather rinse repeat.
Don't slide out of the car. Use the O.S. handle lift and step out.
Avoid blue jeans whenever possible. Denim is kryptonite to leather.

If it absolutely can't be salvaged, my dad and I have matched the Tan as well as the gray on 80 and 100 series LX and LCs. We use Angelus dye and Leatherique and then follow with a water-based sealer. There are several different shades on the different years/models. It takes a lot of practice but once you figure it out it's easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom