For Sale 2004 LC in NorCal, OME 2.5, UCAs, NittoTG, 90K Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Exceptionally clean California vehicle. Located in Sacramento. It's coming up on 90K miles. This is our third LC (first two were 80s). We found this gem at a Lexus dealership a year ago this month and planned on making this a trip/mild expedition rig but have changed direction with the addition of our first born in July.

The truck really is in amazing condition. We had an OME 2.5 Medium lift put on with the diff drop and SPC upper control arms. Work was done by Gary at Mudrack custom cruisers in Sonoma. 285 Nitto TerraGrapplers and Ultra black old-school wheels make this truck look amazing. I also blacked out the terrible gold package emblems. We call it the U.N. Stomper Truck.

Everything works perfectly and there are ZERO issues with this rig. We've never had it off road (I know, I know) and from what I can tell the previous owner never did either.

Excellent Condition KBB Value (STOCK) is $27,155. Asking $27K OBO.

- Ian (937) 657-6469

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Last edited:
More pics

9.JPG

12.JPG

14.JPG

16.JPG

18.JPG

Price drop...$26K

Hey Ianewk, nice truck but your price is probably way too high. You are probably looking more like 18k for the truck if you are lucky. Hopefully you did not buy it a month ago for 27k.

We went to CarMax for my wife to look at a GX. Since I was there we got an estimate on my clean 04 with 99k miles and CarMax offered me 14k for it. It's more than 10 years old now and harder to sell.

Thanks for the feedback. We actually bought it a year ago. It's priced according to condition. It truly is nearly flawless. It is still open to offers as well. We just bought a 2015 Outback and were offered $21K by the Subaru dealership, and that was figuring they had to return it to stock because dealerships in Cali are scared to death of lifts.

The price offered by a wholesaler is hardly an accurate gauge of a vehicle's worth. Funny too that the only 100 in the entire CarMax inventory is an '06 with 109K miles and they're asking $26K. They have an '06 LX470 with 79K miles they're asking $35K for!

I do find it somewhat amusing that we all sing the praises of this vehicle and continually hold it up as one of the best things ever manufactured. Yet turn around and want to pay nothing for them. I know full well that this is probably the last place I'll sell it, even though I sold my two previous cruisers on Mud. Fact is...I don't really have to sell it at all. I'd just like to see it go to a LC lover.

Hey Ianewk, nice truck but your price is probably way too high. You are probably looking more like 18k for the truck if you are lucky. Hopefully you did not buy it a month ago for 27k.

We went to CarMax for my wife to look at a GX. Since I was there we got an estimate on my clean 04 with 99k miles and CarMax offered me 14k for it. It's more than 10 years old now and harder to sell.

Last edited:
I have been looking at 100s for a while now, and I have seen plenty of 03-04s with 130-150K miles advertised for $18K. So this one should be worth significantly more than that. As to how much more, I will let the marketplace decide that.

Skillet,
We haven't done the 90K service yet (actual mileage is 89,928 as of today) but will either plan on doing it soon or negotiate the cost down accordingly if the new owner wants to take care of it themselves. We've discussed keeping it so my guess is that we'll be performing the service very soon.

Great set up. Beautiful rig. Out of curiosity, do you still have the OEM wheels available, too?

Great set up. Beautiful rig. Out of curiosity, do you still have the OEM wheels available, too?

Thanks! This is really a great foundation for a sweet build (minus the medium springs). I would have gone heavy in preparation for bumpers but wasn't sure when we'd get to it (I was dropping money into my WRX too) and didn't want the harsh ride in the mean time since this was the wife's daily driver for a year.

And no, sold the OEM wheels to save some space in the garage. I have all the stock suspension components though...for whatever that's worth. :)

GLWS beautiful rig, any chance you'd do partial trades?

Thanks yjeff. Unfortunately no, this is our third vehicle and we're just looking to sell outright. Hell, I don't even drive Monday-Friday because I commute by bike.

Thanks for the feedback. We actually bought it a year ago. It's priced according to condition. It truly is nearly flawless. It is still open to offers as well. We just bought a 2015 Outback and were offered $21K by the Subaru dealership, and that was figuring they had to return it to stock because dealerships in Cali are scared to death of lifts.

The price offered by a wholesaler is hardly an accurate gauge of a vehicle's worth. Funny too that the only 100 in the entire CarMax inventory is an '06 with 109K miles and they're asking $26K. They have an '06 LX470 with 79K miles they're asking $35K for!

I do find it somewhat amusing that we all sing the praises of this vehicle and continually hold it up as one of the best things ever manufactured. Yet turn around and want to pay nothing for them. I know full well that this is probably the last place I'll sell it, even though I sold my two previous cruisers on Mud. Fact is...I don't really have to sell it at all. I'd just like to see it go to a LC lover.

I think that's part of it, that the 100 is such a great truck and can be had for much less money. Seems like at that price point, people who aren't car nuts will and can probably afford a nice new vehicle (not that yours isn't nice). It just falls into a weird price point with the years at miles.

Still, at $25k I'd rather own your truck than anything else that costs $25k new or slightly used.

I think that's part of it, that the 100 is such a great truck and can be had for much less money. Seems like at that price point, people who aren't car nuts will and can probably afford a nice new vehicle (not that yours isn't nice). It just falls into a weird price point with the years at miles.

Still, at $25k I'd rather own your truck than anything else that costs $25k new or slightly used.

Thanks and I totally agree. We all pretty much know this, but when you stack up the capability and build quality of a 100 compared to new offerings that cost $15K to $20K more it makes a lot more sense.

That said, we've had some interest in it but each time I get in it I find myself asking why the hell I'm selling it. So we're about 98% we're keeping it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom