For Sale 2004 Land Cruiser Gray - No Rust - PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year: 2004
Miles: 206,XXX
VIN: JTEHT05J542061068
Price: $13,995

LPmaXPl.jpg

Very Clean, 2 Owner, 2004 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER, FULLY LOADED

Equipped with a V8 engine, AWD, Sunroof, Leather Seating, Navigation, Rear OEM DVD w/ Flip Down Rear Monitor & Dual Headphones, Backup Camera, Tow Hitch, Power Seats

Front & Rear A/C Works Great

Has always been serviced

Has the 3rd Row Seats, iPod hookup for the stereo, Clean Interior.

Just installed updated HID / XENON headlights for improved lighting.

Clean Carfax & AutoCheck History Reports - Never Been in Accident

Just 2 Owners Since New, No Rust, Always Cared For

Just Installed Brand New Battery

APdM4wD.jpg

iXm7Trs.jpg

nMxxBA5.jpg

aemh0TN.jpg

mbzI7u7.jpg

Lg6u1zO.jpg

hxAMUZp.jpg

3Vol6OT.jpg

RccndXM.jpg

This truck has been for sale about a year now outside of NYC if I recall

This truck has been for sale about a year now outside of NYC if I recall

Yes, I've put it up and took it down. Surprisingly have not had a ton of interest. Not like I've had it up straight for a year. Like you, people just look at it but not interested in it I guess.

how does the frame/underside look?

thanks.

The underside is clean but what you would expect for a 200k mile LC. I don't have any pics with me but will take some next time I'm with the truck.

The underside is clean but what you would expect for a 200k mile LC. I don't have any pics with me but will take some next time I'm with the truck.

cool, being from PA I wanted to know how much rust is under there from the salt.

thanks.

cool, being from PA I wanted to know how much rust is under there from the salt.

thanks.

The truck is out of Annapolis, MD and spent it's whole life there ... Not that it is all that far from where it currently is in storage in Philadelphia though.

+1 on those undercarriage photos.

It's a nice looking truck, and since you are asking top dollar, detailed photos of the undercarriage are warranted. We just want to see what, if any, damage has come from those east coast winters.

Where is PA is the truck located? I live right outside of Philly and like to see the truck in person.

I'm located in center city and would be interested in checking out the car, unless you have more photos? It looks like there's a tear on the driver's side seat near the front edge of it. Actually looking to get rid of my E39 M5 sooner than later and move on an LC. Let me know if you can show me the car soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom