Wanted 2003-2007 LC100 No rust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(247, 243, 243)
I’m on the hunt for a clean rig. Looking for 2003-2007 100 Series Land Cruiser (no LX sorry).

Preference is for west coast location and the trucks MUST meet the following criteria:

No accidents (all vin tags present)
Zero rust (surface rust is not ok)
125k or less on mileage
Any color except for black or gold

Budget up to $35k depending on rig!

B2B75B55-6CF2-4F9E-8492-8A4CC7255C49.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a one owner, rust free CA car that was built for SEMA 2022.
2003 model, 170k miles

The mileage isn't as big of a deal when you've got a refreshed rig my friend.

I know of a 2006 LC with 95K miles on it that's going to be sold soon. It was my rig that I sold to a neighbor a couple of years ago. He's just waiting for his Rivian to come in early in the new year, then the LC is going. Color is Galactic Gray Mica.

I know of a 2006 LC with 95K miles on it that's going to be sold soon. It was my rig that I sold to a neighbor a couple of years ago. He's just waiting for his Rivian to come in early in the new year, then the LC is going. Color is Galactic Gray Mica.

Interested for sure!

Again, not mine, no affiliation. The 2wd comment I chalk up to someone not knowing the 4wd system in an LC, but a little fishy

Again, not mine, no affiliation. The 2wd comment I chalk up to someone not knowing the 4wd system in an LC, but a little fishy

Total scam - rolled back odometer and the vin has a ton of accidents. Someone almost got screwed on that and made a post warning folks luckily

We are considering selling beloved 1999 100 series LC. Been in the family since new, lots of parts replaced, currently has 181,000. Only off road has been our gravel driveway. If interested, email me your tele (mike.a.smith1468@gmail.com). I'll fill you in with details. We live in eastern Madera County, Calif. All stock condition and no rust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom