craigslist 2002 Tallahasee Fl dealer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I took a look at this one today. Paint looks good, has rear air, CD changer, southeast fender flares. It has been undercoated, so I couldn't tell much about it underneath. Transfer case was slightly wet, exhaust system has surface rust (no surprise), other pieces/parts underneath has a bit of surface rust, but nothing horrible looking. Engine looks to be steam cleaned (or whatever they do now), so couldn't tell much regarding leakage. Needs new tires, the brake reservoir is overfilled and the roof spoiler is missing. Interior is okay, other than the horrible smell generated by whatever carpet cleaner they used! It has extensive service records that can be found on the Toyota website.

I did not drive it. I don't NEED another vehicle, local traffic was horrible, the carpet cleaner smell gave me an immediate headache, and I'm happy with my 60, but since I live in Tallahassee, I thought I would take a look. Salespeople weren't pushy; dude just unlocked the door and let me crawl around the truck. Prices are all over the place on these things, so I don't know what a reasonable price (for the southeast) for a four speed one of these would go for. If I were lusting for an 100 series, and if I was okay with a four speed, I would give this one a serious look.

I've taken a look at this one too. I may take a swing if it's still around in a week or so after the insurance company puts a check in my hand for my recently totaled LX470.

I’m looking for a daily driver with non nav. The one in Pinellas Park has more than 25k less miles for the same price but it has nav. I’d want to replace the radio with something aftermarket but I’ve read it a massive headache to mess with the removal of the nav. Is this one in Tallahassee worth the price. New to the Cruiser game and I’ve got the hots for a 100 series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom