SOLD 2002 LX470 Gold Ext. Tan Interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClassyJalopy

Congenitally insane nor irretrievably stupid...
SILVER Star
Threads
SOLD - No longer available!

FOR PARTS ONLY EMAIL AT CLASSY.JALOPY@GMAIL.COM.

I have a day job and family to take care of so I won't be able to turn around requests very quickly.

I am parting out a 2002 LX470 with a hair under 200,000 miles. I am planning to use a lot of parts for myself especially the doors and seats. But I will be selling most other parts and mechanicals. Local pickups are available in Madison WI 53719. I am willing to ship most parts at your dime.

Here are a couple of pics of the front seats and the center console. Seats actual leather is rough and is covered with these form-fitting vinyl covers. All functions work. I believe the driver's seat leather had multiple rips in it.

Both front door switches are gone and brake booster assembly in broken. Underside is crusty but mechanicals are solid. Let me know what you want.

Pricing is a challenge but I will try to be competitive with what else is out there.
Front seats with vinyl cover: $100 a piece
Center Console panel around shifter area: $75
Seat heater and ECT switches: $25 a piece
Steering wheel (wood/leather): $150

More prices and pics to come as I slowly work through it.

20181004_140828.jpg

20181004_140855.jpg

20200727_125527.jpg

20200727_125530.jpg

20200727_125549.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in:
Headlights.
Tail lights
Door cards
Steering wheel.
Can you post up pictures, PLZ?

Headlights:
Driver side in good shape. $125
Passenger side has broken tabs. $50?

20200721_194545.jpg

20200721_194555.jpg
20200721_194601.jpg

Tail Lights - all 4 for $250?
20200711_182317.jpg
20200711_182300.jpg

AC Discharge tube, and the bolt that holds it in there, broke the bolt removing the broken discharge tube...

InkedIMG_2852_LI.jpg

I would like to purchase the entire sunroof assembly. Is that possible?
Yes - but it will take time to get it out (the headliner needs to come off) and once out, it is a pretty large piece so shipping would be ugly.

Yes - but it will take time to get it out (the headliner needs to come off) and once out, it is a pretty large piece so shipping would be ugly.
Does the sunroof work well? As intended? I had to remove mine last night to close the sunroof up. It is a little work but nor terrible to drop the headliner. I would be willing to look at shipping etc. Parts to replace are fairly pricey.

Does the sunroof work well? As intended? I had to remove mine last night to close the sunroof up. It is a little work but nor terrible to drop the headliner. I would be willing to look at shipping etc. Parts to replace are fairly pricey.
Honestly I would like to know about the roof rack as well. Mine is pretty bad at this point. All pieces including the mount pads and hardware.

Honestly I would like to know about the roof rack as well. Mine is pretty bad at this point. All pieces including the mount pads and hardware.
Please email me at classy.jalopy@gmail.com. I will get some pics and a video of the sunroof in action.

Tow Hooks available?

driver and passenger door panels?

Chaps, I will appreciate it very much if you could please email me at Classy.Jalopy@gmail.com.
It is quite possible that you posted your request here first but someone else emailed me directly and gets first dibs on it.

Where are you? Shipping fee to 43212 please
Let me work on that.

I'm interested in the front grill trim, do you have a picture of that?
The center piece that goes on right above the bumper?

Does this have the 7pin connector? For the tow hitch
Plz pm me if it does
Only 4 pin unfortunately.

Does anyone want the headliner? Otherwise I am about to cut it into pieces to remove the sunroof!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom