SOLD 2002 LX470 Gold Ext. Tan Interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes right above the bumper
Please email me at classy.jalopy@gmail.com if you want to buy it.

20200730_144515.jpg

20200730_144534.jpg

Anybody claimed that stereo yet? I have the Nav unit and rather dislike it a lot. Not even sure if this would be compatible with my 05 LX, but I like these more than the new "Tesla style" units.
By 'stereo" i mean the entire center unit with climate controls, etc.

Anybody claimed that stereo yet? I have the Nav unit and rather dislike it a lot. Not even sure if this would be compatible with my 05 LX, but I like these more than the new "Tesla style" units.
I may be interested in your 2005 unit when you get set up the way you want it.

Not claimed yet. Here's what it looks like

20200728_151750.jpg

FOR PARTS ONLY EMAIL AT CLASSY.JALOPY@GMAIL.COM.

I have a day job and family to take care of so I won't be able to turn around requests very quickly.

I am parting out a 2002 LX470 with a hair under 200,000 miles. I am planning to use a lot of parts for myself especially the doors and seats. But I will be selling most other parts and mechanicals. Local pickups are available in Madison WI 53719. I am willing to ship most parts at your dime.

Here are a couple of pics of the front seats and the center console. Seats actual leather is rough and is covered with these form-fitting vinyl covers. All functions work. I believe the driver's seat leather had multiple rips in it.

Both front door switches are gone and brake booster assembly in broken. Underside is crusty but mechanicals are solid. Let me know what you want.

Pricing is a challenge but I will try to be competitive with what else is out there.
Front seats with vinyl cover: $100 a piece
Center Console panel around shifter area: $75
Seat heater and ECT switches: $25 a piece
Steering wheel (wood/leather): $150

More prices and pics to come as I slowly work through it.

View attachment 2385443

View attachment 2385444

View attachment 2385445

View attachment 2385446

View attachment 2385447
Sending you an email about the seats!

Driver side third row seatbelt? Had my dog in the back and he chewed through the belt. 🤬

Curious of the shifter surround,shift knob & steering wheel have all been spoken for? How much for all or whatever is remaining to 20155?
All gone, sorry!

Are the door cards gone? I actually just need the chrome drivers interior door handle. Also the ashtray and would you sell the entire dash. Shipping would be to 37146. Thanks

The door opening handle and the passenger front door card and the two rears are all available. I also have the ashtray. I am happy to sell you the entire dash too but it will take me some time to pull it.
If you are interested, please send me an email at classy.jalopy@gmail.com

Are the door cards gone? I actually just need the chrome drivers interior door handle. Also the ashtray and would you sell the entire dash. Shipping would be to 37146. Thanks

A lot of parts still left. Email me at classy.jalopy@gmail.com for your needs.
Tail lights (Complete set): $250
Left headlight (with glass cover): $150
Mechanicals:
- Front diff (4 pinion = stronger than 98/99)
- transfer case

Of course the engine transmission combo and the whole rolling chassis is up for grabs too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom