For Sale 2002 Hundy at 105k miles w/ TRD charger and mostly built ( Houston) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hate to put her on the market but I've decided that I can't resist the call of the 200......

I started the build on "rapido" as a long term hold and cost no object.... most of the mods are in my signature but it's the condition and sum of the parts that make this rig unique..... the Charger with headers and catback is truly peppy.... and the Icon suspension is a perfect match, as is the wider stance and the Dt's.....

She had the 90k service done by the PO at 84k, and my shop then fully baselined her with fluids, reamining belts and mostly new hoses and new injectors, coilpacks, motor mounts, new starter, new front driveshafts etc when they installed the headers....

mechanically she needs nothing - and the chassis is super clean and the body is almost mint short of a scuffed rear bumper and 2 minor parking dings. The last thing to complete are sliders and rear bumper - both were on order from Slee and I was plannning to drop the rig off with him in October to do that and lockers....

the interior is super clean and the leather in really good shape with no tears. New mats all the way around and a spare set of new factory mats as well. The PO also had installed a stealth K40 detector / jammer setup front and rear with built in remote display....

The Spod and Rack lighting are not all wired up - decided that a new owner might want to do that to their liking but it can either go with the truck or I'd sell the truck with jsut the LED's on the Gobi rack.....

The winch also could either go with or without.....

It'll come with a dorkel and misc extra parts and a new spare BFD rim for the spare.

She's an amazing truck that I hope to find the right new owner for...... PM or email me for more info

Asking 28,500 with everything - $ 27,000 without the winch and SPod and Hella 4000's

Truck is in Houston - currently just 105k miles.

evbschneider@gmail.com

IMG_1184.JPG

IMG_1185.JPG

Iphone 7.20.15 053.JPG

iphone 6-6-15 001.JPG

you have a PM with contact info in your inbox.

I believe this has sold. .

edit : (

Last edited:
Sold to a great new owner in NC ! looking forward to hearing how he finishes Rapido off.....

Thanks to a great board for ideas, info and insight ..... sadly I've got to switch boards for the new rig...

Cheers !

E

Sadly, the timing was just slightly off James !! My guess is you'll make the jump to a 200 ......

E
So close! E I will hit you up for 100 or 200 intel whichever it is..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom