SOLD 2002 Audi S6 Avant - Charlotte, NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've really enjoyed this wagon over the past 3 years but the time has come to move it on. I daily drove it for a couple years and have enjoyed it a once a week car since then.

Extensive maintenance history over my ownership including the oil cooler, timing set , and transmission valve body (more money in those three than I'd like to remember), full rear brake service (including pads/rotors/calipers), rear Bilstein dampers, oil pan reseal, new catalytic converters, replaced all of the worn soft touch interior features with new or much better condition switches, and several other smaller things.

I've kept it pretty much entirely stock except for the wheels (which are the same spec as stock) although I will include the original wheels. Added a bluetooth module to the Audi Symphony headunit, and swapped the original amp for an A8 amp as is a bit popular here (I have the OE amp still if you want it). Also installed what was almost certainly the last NIB center console cassette holder after getting it off ebay from a small town in Italy!!

Amulet Red over black which is 1 of 36 according to Audi North America. A few bubbles and small scratches in the clear coat. This is only 1 of 2 or 3 I've ever seen mentioned anywhere in this color.

Very small exhaust leak and subsequent intermittent CEL from an O2 sensor from the new cats. These were bolt up replacements from magnaflow as the OE cats were cut out while at a local Audi mechanic's, and OEM Audi parts were not available on both sides. This has no effect on performance and hasn't bothered me enough to have it fixed.

Overall I'd give the paint a 7/10, the interior a 9.5/10 (part of the reason I bought the car in the first place), and mechanical condition a 8.5/10 (very good for 179k miles). I can, and have, driven this thing anywhere and enjoyed every second.

The best way to reach me is via email at jacobdbernard@gmail.com.

7750$ asking price, cash talks.

P.S. I'd maybe trade for another landcruiser or something RWD, I.E. E30, 240sx, IS300, and probably against my better judgement a boat.
IMG_20220813_170530.jpg

IMG_20210122_115736.jpg

IMG_20210718_201851.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom