SOLD 2001 Toyota Land Cruiser, Concord, NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
River rock color, black pearl badging. Haven’t had it long (6 months or so) but it’s been my daily driver while my locked 40th was being built which is now done. I’d intended to keep this as part of my Cruiser stock but I have an opportunity on a friend’s FJ60. Timing belt, water pump, thermostat, radiator, passenger side cv axle replaced as baseline/preventative along with fluids. 2nd owner. 220k miles. I’m looking to get out of it what I got in it which is $12,000. It needs a few minor things - nav disk needs to be replaced (can be found from 3rd parties), small area on door should be painted along with the hood (it’s dull bc someone got heavy handed with a buffer), antenna doesn’t go all the way up, two speakers are blown. It checked all my boxes - no rust, southern truck, river rock, well cared for, super clean interior, mechanically great/safe. Full set of Husky all weather mats to go with (stock mats immaculate along with rest of interior), I put my 200 series wheels on it along with 33” BFGs, adjusted torsion keys to level, roof rack has been removed but included.
9C8D8B23-FB02-42A9-9E23-377455FBC967.jpeg
46545AD9-A467-4BB6-9E77-1C117C48C93A.jpeg
34B84157-70FB-4F3D-86AF-AA4B34699F11.jpeg
A103E20E-B517-467B-A74A-F24C6B809015.jpeg
C56F4444-0CA4-4C9D-9318-63A7A07295A5.jpeg

Better when it’s wet! It actually looks decent when you wax or buff it but then it slowly fades.

I’m afraid not. Passed the stock ones on to another member.

Great looking 100 series - if it was a year or two in the future I’d definitely be checking it out!
Good luck with the sale.

Thanks! It’s a great rig. Had a couple decent offers but I thought it would’ve sold by now. Maybe Covid has folks tightening up a bit.

I have a Mud member buyer lined up for Mon. I’d keep you in mind if it falls thru, however. I’m hunting for a 62 but I might be convinced to buy another 80 depending on what you have. Feel free to dm me

Thanks for the new addition to the family Kyle! Jackie loves "Stormy" and is excited for me to get started on making her unique. Awesome experience we look forward to wheeling one of these days once we get back to some sense of normalcy. K

You’re very welcome. Thanks again for a pain-free transaction. Looking forward to seeing how you build it. Y’all enjoy and stay in touch! KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom