FREE 2001 LX 470 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm pulling the running boards and roof rack off a '01 LX470.

The roof rack is in good shape. All hardware included.

Running boards are complete and undamaged, all hardware included. Paint code UCA46 Light Grayish Beige Metallic.

Here's the deal. Mud has been invaluable to me. In the last 30 days it helped sell my 60 and find this LX that I'm now building up. So, for any of the small parts, I will ship them to you for free. Just agree to upgrade your mud account for a year to support the site.

If you are local to DFW you can pick up the big items for free. Just have a beer in the driveway and let's talk cruisers.

PM me or respond here on the thread.

Bill D.

Rear driver rack corner is the only one remaining! Come and get it.

Last edited:
Bill,

What a generous spirit - the same that I've experienced here on MUD. If you end up part out the roof rack, I would appreciate the passenger side front cover of the rack. And will gladly upgrade my account. Thanks
IMG_1488.JPG

Bill,

What a generous spirit - the same that I've experienced here on MUD. If you end up part out the roof rack, I would appreciate the passenger side front cover of the rack. And will gladly upgrade my account. Thanks
]

Consider it yours. I'm pulling off the rack this weekend and will update you before shipping. PM me your address.

Bill D.

All the freebie parts have been shipped out. Shoot me a PM if you would like anything that is remaining.

Bill D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom